Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is the story that is being reported here. The comments are typical of breed haters now calling for a BC wide ban up here. I pray it goes no further then this news story but if it does we could potentially be effected here.
They even go to say they believed it was the owners fault until this happened, they know the owner and say she is a nice lady so now it is all the breed and not the owner. hard to form opinions when the media leaves half the story out about what led up to this attack but even good people make bad choices. We see it here daily , people in the breed with no info , research or knowledge on the breed they own and set there dogs up to fail daily. Very sad for the girl this should never have happened , but makes me sick when people cry for a ban after 1 inncident.
Peace Arch News - Parents thankful girl, 4, survives pit bull attack
here is the video

And then in the comments this guy is promoting his event which I think is a joke, especially since one of the attacks he talks about is from a golden retriever not a pit bull breed. The stats on the bottom are interesting too , would love to know where they have the proof as to breeds on that.

Walk for Victims of Pit Bulls and Other Dangerous Dogs-Saturday, October 27th, 2012

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Makes me sick. Almost should fight fire with fire and call for a ban on all dogs, since all dogs can bite. People are stupid and ignorant.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts