Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Pitbull Studs

Not sure how I feel about this... I know it's not really my place to have a feeling on anything about a dog that isn't mine. Hopefully he'll find a home that will give him the one on one attention he deserves and started the first half of his life with. Hopefully the new home will have enough time in their day to spend with him and get him back into the show ring where he belongs... not just thrown out on someones yard.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd snatch him up in a heart beat if I was in the position to be able to afford her asking price. I for damn sure would never give/trade her a frickin' dog.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
negative on the quake-ster. Anything produced by UPB, IMO is worthless. The sire to my dogs is Blueforce Kennel's Tua of BIP

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
$10,000 for a dog?!?!?! :confused: I dont want to sound like a jerk, but do people actually pay that much for dogs?
This lady is redonkulous in her expectations... but on the same hand she's super wealthy and will hold off for the ignorant person to come around flashing the money in her face. I don't get offended when someone thinks this lady is crazy, i just smile ear to ear. She's a scam artist. Most of her dogs ARE accomplished American Bullies, but she does buy well known adults from other kennels so that she can slap her kennel name on their productions so it makes her look better aka sell more. I remember back in the day it used to really be something special to get a dog out of Kim Taylors yard, but now with the technology we have today to communicate as a community it has unfolded the truth IMO about this money racketting scum bucket.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
This is actually what made me think back to prices. But after reading that post about the lady being a scam artists... and a post by lauren in the other thread... it makes perfect sense.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
This is actually what made me think back to prices. But after reading that post about the lady being a scam artists... and a post by lauren in the other thread... it makes perfect sense.
There is a VIP thread about it Megan....

·
Registered
362 Posts
IF YOU HAVE A NICE FEMALE THAT IS, OR IS KNOWN TO PRODUCE CHAMPAGNE, CHAMPAGNE TRI COLORS OR HAS THESE COLOR

LITTERMATES, CONTACT US FOR BREEDING TO BIG BUCK !

ALSO INTERESTED IN ANY COLOR TRI COLORS
This woman is more interested in breeding for color than for conformation? *smh*

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
This woman is more interested in breeding for color than for conformation? *smh*
WE DO NOT CONSIDER MILD HEART MURMURS A HEALTH CONCERN. PUPS WILL ONLY BE REPLACED FOR HEART MURMURS IF THE PUP DIES FROM THE RESULT OF HEART FAILURE BEFORE THE AGE OF 2 YRS.
ALSO, IMPERFECT HIP SOCKETS (HIP DYSPLASIA), IMPERFECT BITES, AND TAILS ARE ALSO NOT CONSIDERED HEALTH ISSUES. THIS BREED IS NOW CONSIDERED A "BULLY" BREED AND THESE DOGS HAVE IMPERFECTIONS THAT ARE COMMON WITHIN THE BREED.
THE BLUE COAT COLORING IN MOST BREEDS IS ASSOCIATED WITH SKIN PROBLEMS . BLUE COATED DOGS OF ALL BREEDS CAN BE MORE PRONE TO BACTERIAL, VIRAL, STAPH AND FUNGAL INFECTIONS AS WELL AS VARIOUS FORMS OF DERMATITIS, ALLERGIES, DEMODEX AND COLOR MUTANT ALOPECIA. WHILE SOME OF THESE CONDITIONS ARE HEREDITARY MANY OF THEM ARE SIMPLY THE RESULT OF THE BLUE COAT COLORING. WE HAVE DONE RESEARCH AND HAVE HAD LENGTHY CONVERSATIONS WITH OUT VETS. AS A RESULT OF OUR FINDINGS AND THE OPINIONS OF OUR VETS WE DO NOT GUARANTEE AGAINST ANY SKIN OR COAT PROBLEMS. NOR WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SKIN AND COAT PROBLEMS THAT ARE COMMON FOR DOGS WITH THE BLUE COLORING. MOST OF THESE COAT PROBLEMS ARE EASILY AND INEXPENSIVLEY TREATED FOR AROUND $50.00 OR LESS
That's in her sales contract!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
So she's interested in money, but she also claims to be interested in placing her dogs with someone who would have the time to spend with them. Have you thought about asking her if she'd just place the dude with you since you can give him a good home and already have connections with her? Maybe she does have a heart there somewhere, and not just grabby hands.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I remember back in the day it used to really be something special to get a dog out of Kim Taylors yard, but now with the technology we have today to communicate as a community it has unfolded the truth IMO about this money racketting scum bucket.
The truth unfolds in many dog venues lol. I have WAY different options over people I thought were the greatest years ago.

If I had 5 grand layin around! I love Tua and hes always been a favorite of mine.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
This woman is outrageous. She has so many dogs it would be impossible to give them all proper training and attention. Poor dogs.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
you couldnt pay ME $100,000 to take one of those mutts... nevermind paying that absurd amount of money on a ottoman.... you have to be higher than anyone has ever been...
Repped for sheer comedy value:rofl:

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So she's interested in money, but she also claims to be interested in placing her dogs with someone who would have the time to spend with them. Have you thought about asking her if she'd just place the dude with you since you can give him a good home and already have connections with her? Maybe she does have a heart there somewhere, and not just grabby hands.
I would love to take Tua off of her hands, but I am 100 percent for sure she will not give that dog away lol. I had to jump through all kinds of crazy hoops for my litter because she didn't want it as the new owner of him.

This woman is outrageous. She has so many dogs it would be impossible to give them all proper training and attention. Poor dogs.
It disgusted me to see Tua at the Bully Pallooza (sp?)years back. he was just a shell of what he used to be... which was an out going bubbly personality.

you couldnt pay ME $100,000 to take one of those mutts... nevermind paying that absurd amount of money on a ottoman.... you have to be higher than anyone has ever been...
Thanks for the unnecessary comment on this thread ;) ... not sure quite how it fits into the conversation here roe. The only two dogs she has that I like are Tua and Ipod (shia)... not only because of their functioning body style, but because I know how they were bred.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Is it really necessary to talk like that? If you dont like bullys move on.I guess its ok for certain members to make these unnecessary comments.:hammer:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts