Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anybody has ever done any home defense training. and if so what are some good ways to go about doing this? any ideas? cuz i wouldn't have the first one

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
i was wondering if anybody has ever done any home defense training. and if so what are some good ways to go about doing this? any ideas? cuz i wouldn't have the first one
yeah these are not the best breed to train to be leery of anyone else. Try to go for the ones PK said above for protection or Guarding.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
in that case it would be a rottie, ive NEVER had a good run in with one of them, but there again also i might of not met the proper dog yet either lol

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
yes as stated above id go with another breed and please seek a expericend trainer if you are considering doing protection work do not attempt it yourself do alot of research as well good luck with you endevaors

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
GSD or Mali...My GSD does an awesome job lol.......Then again, that deep bark scares most people.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.