Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, looking to get this hoodie for the pup(or recommend me one). Would actually prefer if it's a site sponsor or something like that.

Size wise I am thinking a Large but I don't have Sasha around and I want to buy it now.. Sasha is full grown at about 55-60 pounds..

Here is a pic for reference :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I always got hoodies for the dogs in the little kids section, I would put her in about an 8 in little girls. Phoenix at 75lbs, wears a 10 in little boys and Orion is a 12 cause he has a deeper chest area. Hmmmmm PM being sent. :D

·
Super Moderator
4,563 Posts
Ahhh, girls are so much easier, they are less likely to pee on their clothes. LOL! I have to hike Ecko's up when he goes out to potty.

I'd go large I think. Ecko's wearing a Large now, he's thicker but shorter and it's kinda long on him so it'd probably fit her perfectly. :)

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Kane's outside coat is an XL and his inside sweater is a L. I tried on so many different L coats with him and his chest was too big for the coats, but when I got to the sweaters, his chest wasn't big enough for the sweater I'd originally got him (an XL I bought when I didn't have him with me, thinking that since his coat was an XL cause of his chest, it would have to be for the sweater). :hammer: Kane weighs ~51lbs.

I would def. start with the L, though. I didn't think Kane was that big and started with mediums and it was laughable. Really, lol. :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
i get little boys hoodies size 4 for cheza who is 35lb and size 7 for my 82lb big girl, i would say maybe size 5? what section are you looking at? kids, babies ect?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
That's awesome Tye :) Dosia's little sweater is from the little kid section too :) He wears about a 6 or 7 in little boys :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts