Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all this is a picture of Hope.She is all better no more mange!!! I cant thank all of you enough for helping me get her through that terrible mange she had. If you want you can go back and look at her old photoes and see how far she has come, all possible from the help we got from all of you!!
I have never posted a picture myself I have had my 14yr old son post them so I am hoping my picture shows up...and I have plenty to post if this one shows up I want to get better pictures of her I just took this quickie so you can see how good she looks..If you look back at her before pictures(they can be found under Hope needs help post) she had no hair on her neck it was just raw skin and blood...but now hair!!!
Thanks again and be looking for more pictures of her and of her best friend Boomerang! I need to get a picture of him under the post no more baby face..
sorry it has taken so long to get a picture I was having trouble with my picture card not wanting to upload my photoes.
Thanks again for helping get Hope all better!!!:woof:

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
shes beautiful... i havent saw the before pics but she looks great now :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you
I have posted this picture in health and nutrition under Hope needs help..so you can see her before pictures without hunting for the post...Sorry for this post I should have posted in the other spot first.
Thanks
Angie

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
wow... i saw the before pics... she definatley looks 100% better!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes she does and I owe it to all the great help I got from this forum..:clap:
I also got her spayed last November(I think it was November)so she want have a heat cycle and cause her body to go under stress, and I had no intetions on ever breading her, or my male..I will leave the breading up to the proffesionals:woof: Be on the lookout for better pictures!!
Thanks
Angie

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank You
Have you had a chance to look at her before pictures? She has come a long way.
I will be posting better pictures of her soon.
Thanks
Angie

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
OMG its soooo nice to see this post ! Hope looks awesome, yes please more pictures lol.
I'm so happy to see she is better, you did such a good job caring for she is one lucky baby girl to have you in her life......

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
she is beautiful! Glad she is better!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Slightly off topic but I really like her crop.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts