Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I am new here, just joined so I could get advice or answers about my 1 year old american bully. Little backround on her, Liberty is a happy healthy 1 year old pitty. We rescues her last Christmas when she was just 3 months old. She was found in a dumpster with her brother and was going to be euthanized after a short stay in the pound. She is the happiest girl and we love her so very much. She has a special bond with my four year old. She has a furbrother Bruiser a chihuahua he is almost 10. Now to the problem we have. In March on leash at the park and one time in July she was on leash and we had people over because it was my daughters bday party she got all wobbley and almost fell over and then was fine. She was super excited when both times happened. We went to vets and everything seemed fine. I thought we where over this weird almost passing thing til thankgiving. We hosted and had everyone over. Libby was very excited and again was on leash. I was holding her back from jumping. When she went to walk she got all wobbley and fell over knocking into a end table and what was on it fell off. She was fine right after. She plays a lot and runs around the house and yard and has never fallen over or seemed wobbley. Anyone have a clue what could be going on or has anyone dealt with this? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for replies. Yes the only constant I can find is her being excited and on leash. Her collar is definitely not to tight. And I have a harnesslead for her which I thought was the fix from it happening in July and not since. But on thanksgiving she was wearing her harnesslead when it happened. If she pulls hard it could put pressure on her neck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts