Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1.jpg i hate it when people lie bout whats in their yard i have pit thats been in my fam for bout 10mnths i just now got my papers for him i know i slipping i should have filed as soon as i got him but any way i was told that the litter was 2x remy,gotti ok no heres when it realy hit the fan my papers on the litter that i had to practically beg to get from u k c didnt match the ons the owner had come to find out he is nigerino,boudreaux,with a trace of gotti that hasnt been seen in at least 3 generations now why in the world would a grown man look u right in the eyes and lie i still love my reggie he is so laid bacc and big teddy bear attention hog tell me how would u handle this

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Because he doesn't know how to read a ped and so told you what were the most recognizable of the bloodlines. Or he was an ahole BYB. Or both.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
What would I do I would be syked! I'd take the nigerino,boudreaux blood over gotti any day but that is just me. Can't really be mad he just sold you on the part of the ped you liked. Sorry it happened but I would ask to see the ped first next time.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
What would I do I would be syked! I'd take the nigerino,boudreaux blood over gotti any day but that is just me. Can't really be mad he just sold you on the part of the ped you liked. Sorry it happened but I would ask to see the ped first next time.
Pretty much. Also, OP, if you could use some punctuation in your posts next time it would make them much easier to read. I spent way too long trying to figure out what you were trying to say!:p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts