Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 5 1/2 month old male. I believe he is pure apbt. However he is already 50 pounds. His 6 month birthday is around May 1st. I was wondering how big he is going to get. He seems to be much heavier than average. Could he be already close to his full weight even though he isn't six months yet? Just wondering what other users' dogs weighed at this age. Thanks.

· Original Prankster
13,974 Posts
A good estimation would be to take his weight at 4 months and double that. 6 months is way to early to stop growing but the rate of growth might decrease. He sounds like he is quite a big boy already. Do you have any pics, we love puppy pics :)

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
post pics want to see :) sounds kinda big for apbt? isnt it? is he a bully?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know parentage. My friend found him at about 4 weeks old in a cardboard box on the sidewalk in queens at about 3 in the morning. We didn't even know that he was a pitbull until about 2 weeks later. I'd like to post pics but don't know how.

· Banned
119 Posts
hi , our pup weighed the exact same it seemed that what ever month he was is his weight right now he just turned six months and he weighs 60 take a look. oh and post some pics would luv ta see your pup. some one told me that some are just large not sure if thats true but there is a xxL class in the showings and everyone says show my pup and hell win .I dont know

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.