1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
thats alot of money for a dog.... someone would have to be pretty stupid!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, hong dong... Who gives a F what somebody wants to pay for a dog called hong dong.
hahahaha right! first thing, name change...

he looks HUGE at 11 months! lol

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
hahaha

and hell yeah! <3 cheesy 80's flicks!!!

Reactions: Lex's Guardian

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
something is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay lol, N if someone is willing to pay that good for the person selling lmao .. .. A lil outta my price range I dont think I can justify spending $5000 on a dog let alone millions :S

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
WHAT??? I knew an old man in Joplin who had one cost him 1800 bucks and that dog was a menace to everyone and everydog walking the country road; until Hooch moved in next door, LOL then that dog got Hooch everytime he went to jump a dog on the leash or run someone down, LOL at least once a week my neighbor and I were poping them off each other, until I fell asleep on the couch one day and awoke to the sounds of sreaming neigbors trying to figure out how to get Hooch off their TBTN mastiff named Rex at 160lbs + the dog was big as or bigger than me; Hooch had it flipped and was tuggin on him much like "Strattons storry of Jocko on the Police dog" ran over and popped my stick in the side of his jaw, with an AHHT drop it and it was over.. Those people never once talked :poop: on my dog or my skills, quite the contrary and they gave us eggs, and chickens all the time.. Afterward Rex knew his role and stopped as if the yard had an electric fence, even jumping the fence of the folks goat pen to get in from a fast movin Hooch.. TBTN mastiffs are good dogs I dont knock the dog but that dog is at most worth 1500 IMO thats Top NOTCH ... IMO game bred dogs are far more valuable; after all it where the REAL APBT comes from by design.........

If you have that much money to spend on a dog you deserve the misery you cause yourself when your stocks crash and trusts crumble.. LOL

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I think I could find better things to investment 1.5 mill in and turn a profit. But to some price has no bearing if they want something bad enough and have the money to pay for it well who am I to tell them no knock yourself out.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
I think I could find better things to investment 1.5 mill in and turn a profit. But to some price has no bearing if they want something bad enough and have the money to pay for it well who am I to tell them no knock yourself out.
:goodpost: you know how much of Idaho I would own? LOL

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you have that much money to spend on a dog you deserve the misery you cause yourself when your stocks crash and trusts crumble.. LOL
here here!!! lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Just like the goose that layed the "golden" egg that dog better s**t some golden nuggets! LMAO!!! :poop: What a moron to pay that kind of money for a dog!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
something is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay lol, N if someone is willing to pay that good for the person selling lmao .. .. A lil outta my price range I dont think I can justify spending $5000 on a dog let alone millions :S
:goodpost: That's exactly right. Just because someone paid 1.5mil for a dog doesn't make it a better dog. It just means that they can afford it and are willing to pay for it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Back in the late 90s people used to come from all over SE Asia to pick mushrooms from one small area of national forest in Oregon because of their supposed medicinal properties. A pound could run well over $100.00 (I heard people say they were being sold for as much as $500 a pound but never personally saw it).

To this day you can walk through the woods and collect antler sheds from deer and elk that you can sell to certain Chinese vendors and/or wholesalers for $15-20 per pound.

Point being that in Asian culture's status symbols like the dog are often more important than life itself. How others perceive you is extremely important.

Having said that I can't imagine paying that kind of price for a dog. But then I've never had that much money just lying around so who knows...

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Back in the late 90s people used to come from all over SE Asia to pick mushrooms from one small area of national forest in Oregon because of their supposed medicinal properties. A pound could run well over $100.00 (I heard people say they were being sold for as much as $500 a pound but never personally saw it).

To this day you can walk through the woods and collect antler sheds from deer and elk that you can sell to certain Chinese vendors and/or wholesalers for $15-20 per pound.

Point being that in Asian culture's status symbols like the dog are often more important than life itself. How others perceive you is extremely important.

Having said that I can't imagine paying that kind of price for a dog. But then I've never had that much money just lying around so who knows...
I have a high respect for the Asian culture & medicinal practices. More so than most other cultures, including my own.

However, despite culture, I believe a dog must be s**ting bricks of pure gold, knit me cashmere sweaters & know 5 different languages for it to be worth 1.5 mil...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts