Go Pitbull Forums banner

How can I get paper work?

Tags
paper work
5K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  DinoGottiPit 
#1 ·
So i got my american bully line from my cousin who breads them, he left to the marines and no way i can get ahold of him to get some kinda proof to register my pit ukc paper work...

What are the steps? DNA tesing? All i know is that hes 75% Gotti/Razor Edged and 25% Ez Rider!

See less See more
#3 ·
Nothing!!!! Hes a loser!! lol....he did mention to me that the parents are registered, but never gave me paper work...and its so hard to get ahold of him...no respond...hes in marines and dont even know where hes stationed...
I can probley call my aunt to see if she can find any paper work...

if not whats me other option??

#4 ·
Ya without the breeder sending in for papers you are out of luck., DNA won't work . Can I ask who did your dogs crop? did a vet do those?

#8 ·
Ya hopefully they heal nice, the cut looks very jagged and doesn't look to be a good crop at all. I was gonna say if this was a vet Id take him back or better yet to another vet and have them redone . Although if the bandages just came off they may look better in a few weeks.

#9 ·
Okay I would try to get a hold of your cousin and ask about getting his paperwork, or talk to someone he is good friends with and maybe they can put you in contact with him so you can ask about getting him to register the litter. :)

#13 ·
If he just now went into the USMC, then he's in boot camp for 13 weeks, right now the only phone call he will be making is to his parents. And once he hits the Fleet then you should be able to get a hold of him.

#18 ·
i'm not exactly sure on the details,

i was under the impression that they were separting the breeds,

this is a first for me,

let me make sure i'm understanding correctly, first before i repeat it.

are you saying that your positive that you have a bully bred dog,

and the adba registered him as an apbt?

is there game dogs in your dogs 4 generation pedigree?

that tells me the adba is getting more concerned with the dollar,

than the dogs. i didnt think it would've been that hard to separate them.

#19 · (Edited)
i'm not exactly sure on the details,

i was under the impression that they were separting the breeds,

this is a first for me,

let me make sure i'm understanding correctly, first before i repeat it.

are you saying that your positive that you have a bully bred dog,

and the adba registered him as an apbt?

is there game dogs in your dogs 4 generation pedigree?

that tells me the adba is getting more concerned with the dollar,

than the dogs. i didnt think it would've been that hard to separate them.
Yea I'm positive I have an American Bully registered with ADBA as an American Pit Bull Terrier. My male Cash. I actually have his papers in my hand. His pic is on it and he's obviously not an APBT. His grand sire is Remy-Martin. He's mostly Razors Edge.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.