Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband ran into the previous owners of Beastley. For those of you who don't know my story. They asked us to doggy sit Beastley for a couple of weeks and brought over his crate and a 50lb bag of dog food. We never heard from them again no matter how we tried to locate them, we never found them.

Almost 2yrs forward, my husband bumped into the guy. He asked my husband if he could have Beatley's "juice." My husband said too late, Taana had him neutered. The man had the NERVE to be pissed wondering why I would do such a stupid thing. He wanted to breed his new girl with Beastley. This piece of :poop: doesn't care about what Beastley went through when he abandoned him. Or how our lives changed to a crate/rotate lifestyle because we didn't know our Mastiff was DA. Thank goodness he found us to love and train him to be well mannered and loved. Now he wants to breed dogs! He is lucky I didn't run into and over him. Talk about irresponsible owners.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Wow, that guy has some nerve, shoulda acted pissy and been like thanks for dumping your dog on us. Glad he did find a good home with you guys though . Its sad he has another dog though? wonder when he will dump her, maybe after a litter of pups.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
ugh what a loser. did your husband ask why he never showed back up? I hate when people who are anti neutering who have no business breeding.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My husband is the passive type. Giving everyone the benefit of the doubt. When I asked him about why he didn't come get Beastley, he said you have to understand he didn't have a place to live then. (Not that i would ever give up Beastley to him or anyone). That is no excuse for his actions or should I say inactions.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
well wasn't Beastley a blessing in disguise! So glad he is snuggled up in your arms!

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Some pretty don't have the brain capacity to realize how dumb they sound.
Dump a dog on you & then ask for sperm for a A.I. ?!

Wow.
Well, I am glad you have the dog and he is loved.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.