Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 432 Posts

·
RateMyPitbull.com Admin
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We love to know where our members are coming from and how they found us.

So, how did you find us? What made you want to become a member?

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
I saw the link to this site from another site, although it was years ago now and I can't recall what site I'm on so many.

·
The Blue Razor
968 Posts
Great site !!!

I found this site by a power search through Google, then saw how cool it was and joined right away. The site is great and i have met some really nice people that like to help with questions that i might have. I recommend this site to all my friends and family.

:woof:

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
At the time I belonged to a site called Gotpitbull. One day I typed in what I thought was gotpitbull but got this site instead boy I'm I glad I made that mistake. I love this site.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Google searched "Pitbulls" and this site popped up, hopped on and saw how informative and up to date the site was and decided "Hell, I gotta pitbull, I got questions, might as well join this sucker and see what I can learn."

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
I was trying to learn more about the different bloodlines and found this site while searching on google. Started reading thru it and decided to join. Quite surprised I haven't gotten the ban stick yet lol.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Coletrain I have not seen anythng by you that I would consider banning you for. I think you are a great pitbull owner.

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
I was on Rate my pitbull and the site had some other older forum settings. The forum settings on rmp were down for a while, and this was opened as a new site. It just kind of took off from there. I guess I was a member of gpb before it was even called that!!

·
Windbag Extrodinaire.
3,303 Posts
Well when I did my very first pitbull search via google I found Rate My Pitbull,
looked around, created an account and noticed the GPB forums link.
I checked out GoPitbull, liked everything about it and never left..lol

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
google search. i was gettin my first pup and knew i needed to add to my research. so far i like this one best.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I can't even remember how I found this one. I think someone introduced me. Damn my memory.

·
Windbag Extrodinaire.
3,303 Posts
google,duh,how else do you find out info on apbts?
Yeah, as you can see by reading this whole thread, everyone does it.
It's beyond me why folks slam you for it..:hammer:

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Honestly i dont know how i found this site,i used to be on so many diffrent dogs sites,been here since '06 i believe and i didnt even know what google was at that time.
maybe yahoo or are they the samething,how about "search engine" thats how i found it actuality and im glad i did,this site is cool.i rarely frequent other sites anymore.

1 - 20 of 432 Posts