Go Pitbull Forums banner

381 - 400 of 431 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from Virginia Beach VA
i was doing research on buying another large Kennel for Tyson, and being he is my Fur-child, I want to ensure his quality is at his best. Just to give you a background, I have always had dog's in my life, "God's way of telling me , You'll always have love and loyalty".
I so happened to receive him by way of the love of my life's son. Just so happen he was home on leave, but not ready for the responsibility of pet owner. None the less, Tyson was only 10 weeks old, and he was not being treated right, So I offered to step in care for him, while her son figured out what direction his life was going. That was nearly 6 years ago, and tyson has been in my life. I tell people all the time, If you can't master what is need for a pet, You will never be able to manage a marriage because it requires love patience and commitment starting with Yourself. I am so glad Tyson chose me, He has helped me tap into who am as a man. I know all you can relate, They feel your energy and they are the examples of unconditional love

·
Registered
8 Posts
My fur baby Helen died unexpectedly on 12-8-17 she was almost 4 years old this coming April 2018. I’m so devastated I need help please. My male he’s going through separation anxiety. I don’t want anything to happen to him. My heart is broke in a million pieces ����

·
Registered
8 Posts
My furbaby woke up at 2:07 am and lavished me with kissies for over 5 minutes on my face as she was also snuggling up to me. Helen got up to get a drink of water, I thought she went to lay on the sofa as she does on jumped up on the foot of the bed as she does as well to lay with MÜTTLEY. I woke up at 3:03am to use the restroom. I seen her laying on the floor in their room (the furbabies) her eyes were open, so I said “Good morning Helen Melon,” her tail didn’t wag. I called her again and she didn’t move. I screamed to my husband that she had died. His response was “what do you mean Helen died?” She was cold and stiff he stated. She was rescued by us from a very abusive and tormenting home. She and another dog ate a 1/2 cup of Mac n cheese every other day. She was beaten. Her lease she had had 32 knots from her trying to chew through it and the guy tied it. When we got Helen she weighed 32 pounds at 2 years old. She was so happy to come with us. Never was in a vehicle before the previous owner stated. We got her up to the right weight with a lot of love and correct meds and food. We had her almost 2 years. I don’t understand please help me and our handsome MÜTTLEY. Thank you I’m lost, that’s all I do is cry and I can’t stop. So if there are any typos, my apologies.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Also she was so mentally, physically & emotionally abused. Lock in a kennel in the bathroom 24/7. But she was a real dog with us. She didn’t even know how to run, she galloped. Didn’t know what a toy ball was, a rawhide, dig and bury her rawhide. She learned all that with us. We went to Texas in October this year and she was so excited. When we first took her to the park at Lake North, she was on her back so excited and urinating. She never had a life like that before. When she started to finally chew on a rawhide, her gums bled. She was so abused. I’m so devastated. Would someone be so kind as to help me please? Thank you once again.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I do had an amazing blue nose Helen and she passed away 12-8-17. I’m so lost without my baby. I give you 110% props for taking car of YOUR furbaby blessings��������

·
Registered
24 Posts
I do had an amazing blue nose Helen and she passed away 12-8-17. I'm so lost without my baby. I give you 110% props for taking car of YOUR furbaby blessings
Sorry to hear your of Loss. Might try picking up another for some companionship.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
We love to know where our members are coming from and how they found us.

So, how did you find us? What made you want to become a member?
We live in Townsend, Georgia. Found your group by googling questions about my little girl.

Sent from my Alcatel_5054O using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,332 Posts
Glad ya found us Paula Jane. How about a post in the Intro section of the forum to introduce yourself.

Joe

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am a new pit bull papa and I want to be able to train her properly and get her to be a good dog. She is smart, we had her sitting with hand signals at 6 weeks. She gets bored really easy and that's where the issues start i.e. digging, chewing, general mischief. I searched for a form specific to pit bulls and here I am.

·
Super Moderator
5,332 Posts
Glad you found us KonusDad. There is a wealth of information on these pages. If you have any questions you only need to start a new thread and ask.

Joe

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mrs.

I discovered this site when posting questions about introducing my 5 year old Pekinese to my sons 2 older Pitbulls. They have never met, but I would like to move into an in-law-suite...and everyone says the Pit Bulls would kill my Peke!

381 - 400 of 431 Posts