Go Pitbull Forums banner

401 - 420 of 431 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello from new jersey

i recently adopted a pitbull and i was searching the internet for some information and found this forum hoping to have a great time

·
Super Moderator
5,332 Posts
i recently adopted a pitbull and i was searching the internet for some information and found this forum hoping to have a great time
Welcome robbert_cobbs! How about a little background and hopefully some pics of your new addition in the Introduction Section of the forum. We all love pics here.

Joe

·
Registered
1 Posts
searching for my American Pit Bull and her PR parents, I bought her after our 11 yr old American Pit Bull unexpectedly passed away, she was my family, my best friend, and its almost been 2 years now, but she lead me to our Red Dog, she was born at Bryant's Red Devils in GA, Red's parents both Purple Ribbon, so I think she is also? She is double register by UKC and ABA, she (Red Dog) comes from a family of working dogs, wild hogs and Red is one of the smartest dogs I have owned.

·
Super Moderator
5,332 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ginnyred. Sorry to read of your loss. It's never easy. Would love to see some pictures of Red though.

Joe

·
Super Moderator
4,593 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your dog. :-(

Bryant's runs OFRN. Their website says they have a litter on the ground if you are looking for a new pup. I believe Southern Inferno is still running dogs as well and they have OFRN too if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Grasping at straws and googled it.... I have been a lab guy for my dogs over the years, Coco is a brown lab / pit, with an all Brown Lab body and an all hard headed Pit Head..

·
Registered
3 Posts
New guy here, hello all!

I was searching the net for info on gotti and razor edge dogs and you good folk had the best info available that I found. I live in IN and have 2 apbt dogs Kika and Olaf. Baby girl is closing on 4 yrs and he is in the 5-7 yr old range. I rescued him from a bad home via a friend and then she came from same friend as a pup. Looking forward to learning more about these incredible dogs.

·
Super Moderator
5,332 Posts
I was searching the net for info on gotti and razor edge dogs and you good folk had the best info available that I found. I live in IN and have 2 apbt dogs Kika and Olaf. Baby girl is closing on 4 yrs and he is in the 5-7 yr old range. I rescued him from a bad home via a friend and then she came from same friend as a pup. Looking forward to learning more about these incredible dogs.
Welcome aboard Sciff72! Please take a minute and start a new thread in the Introduction Section of the forum. We would enjoy hearing more about Kika and Olaf, pictures are loved here too.
Feel free to jump in and start posting. There is a ton of knowledge shared here but feel free to ask about anything you cannot find using the search feature.

Joe

401 - 420 of 431 Posts