Go Pitbull Forums banner
421 - 432 of 432 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
We love to know where our members are coming from and how they found us.

So, how did you find us? What made you want to become a member?
Google I have a 7 month old pit bull I live in Texas and want his ears cropped I cant find anyone to do it and cant find it under 400 dollars

·
Super Moderator
4,603 Posts
Google I have a 7 month old pit bull I live in Texas and want his ears cropped I cant find anyone to do it and cant find it under 400 dollars
7 months is really to old for anything more then a battle crop. But, if that's what you're looking for, your best bet is to reach out to your breeder, or other local breeders who have crops you like the look of and ask who they use.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was referred years ago be a friend locally who owned mixed bull type pack. I joined years ago, but family life occupied most of my free time. Note that my kids have grown a bit, i get some free time back. Opens new avenues to make friends and time for me to learn more about things i find important in my every day life

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
We love to know where our members are coming from and how they found us.

So, how did you find us? What made you want to become a member?
Searching for information about bloodline and this site popped up as the number one search, decided to check it out, greatest site ever!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,356 Posts
Searching for information about bloodline and this site popped up as the number one search, decided to check it out, greatest site ever!!!
Glad you found us Bullie Owner. Looks like a great looking dog in your avatar, how about a new thread in the introduction section of the forum with a little info and some pictures.

Joe

421 - 432 of 432 Posts