Go Pitbull Forums banner
421 - 440 of 440 Posts

· Administrator
4,874 Posts
Google I have a 7 month old pit bull I live in Texas and want his ears cropped I cant find anyone to do it and cant find it under 400 dollars
7 months is really to old for anything more then a battle crop. But, if that's what you're looking for, your best bet is to reach out to your breeder, or other local breeders who have crops you like the look of and ask who they use.

· Registered
7 Posts
I was referred years ago be a friend locally who owned mixed bull type pack. I joined years ago, but family life occupied most of my free time. Note that my kids have grown a bit, i get some free time back. Opens new avenues to make friends and time for me to learn more about things i find important in my every day life

· Administrator
5,700 Posts
Searching for information about bloodline and this site popped up as the number one search, decided to check it out, greatest site ever!!!
Glad you found us Bullie Owner. Looks like a great looking dog in your avatar, how about a new thread in the introduction section of the forum with a little info and some pictures.

Joe

· Registered
3 Posts
I was searching how long my 'unexpected Pitbull' will live, and your site came along... New to dogs, after DNA reveals 49% Pitbull (27% American Bully, 24% German Shepherd, 22% Pit Bull Terrier, 15% Shar Pei, 11% Super Mutt), I thought it is really cool to be in touch for a common topic, and exchange experiences.

421 - 440 of 440 Posts