Go Pitbull Forums banner
41 - 60 of 432 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Found the Bully Mecca!

I found you guys when searching for information on how to fight against the BSL that I thought would never hit Oregon (HB 2852). It's really sweet to find a large group of people that want to fight the ignorance of stupid people all over the US.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I also googled "pitbull forums" and this one looked like it would have the best information and it seemed to have more traffic, so I joined and I am glad that I did!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Seen people mentioning this site on Niketalk..thanks fellas for a good pitbull site! I did see Marty also runs a gamedog site too, there I just lurked, but my pitbull is not a game bred dog, I found here that there were different types of pits which I liked and was very informative on anything you can think of regarding the breed, joined and now hooked!

btw N.California here...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Google is great it led me here.

·
Registered
29 Posts
googled pitbull forums..........same way I found my rottweiler forum

·
Registered
1 Posts
who

I have a question have anybody ever heard of the bloodline jack kelly if u have can some one help me out please

·
Registered
7 Posts
I found it through google, I needed to find a lot of information about pit's, because I had never had a pit before, and I found gopitbull quite interesting..

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just joined found site with google, I am concerned about BSL. I will be moving soon from Hawaii to Florida with two pitbulls and with airline restrictions and BSL I am very nervous.

41 - 60 of 432 Posts