Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
do you have the parents registered names?

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
The breeder should give you some of that information before you buy. But yes, tell us the registered names of the parents and we might be able to dig them up.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I see alot of razors edge in the dads side , I dont know much of any of the dogs on the moms side . from what it looks its american bully though not a pitbull that you are looking to buy ,are you aware of that and its what you are wanting? { i love bullys so nothing wrong just checking that you know what you are buying} do you have pictures of the parents at all ? I would rather look at the dogs in the ped then the ped itself you can have a great looking ped and not so great looking dogs with major flaws.n vice versa.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I see alot of razors edge in the dads side , I dont know much of any of the dogs on the moms side . from what it looks its american bully though not a pitbull that you are looking to buy ,are you aware of that and its what you are wanting? { i love bullys so nothing wrong just checking that you know what you are buying} do you have pictures of the parents at all ? I would rather look at the dogs in the ped then the ped itself you can have a great looking ped and not so great looking dogs with major flaws.n vice versa.
Yupp what she said..... :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
those pics are hard to tell the structure , better if you can get one straight on at his level with him standing and one level with the dog from the side standing. as far as being calm bullys can be active and hyper { prob not as highly driven as apbt's but each dog is unique i have one girl hates anything to do with eercise she likes to sleep lol , and another that will go for a run , spring pole, fetch , walk miles ect all in same day lol} the dog is 2?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts