Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have 2 pits which I love dearly. The female is from the Beaudreaxus bloodline. The male is AMStaff. Neither their parents nor them were registered. The people we got them from stated that they are pure but their previous ancestors were never registered for one reason or another. I would love to get them registered. How do I go about in getting this done? Please help!!!! :woof:

Attachments

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
First, welcome to GP! As for registering your dogs I don't think that you can if the parents were not registered and you have no idea as to how they were bred. It sounds as if you got them from a BYB, which tell you anything to get you to buy a dog. The fact that they gave you a line about their ancestors not being registered for one reason or another then that tells me they have no idea as to the lineage of your dogs. Without a pedigree there is no way to tell for sure if they are pure APBT or not but that doesn't mean you don't have great dogs. In my opinion, papers don't make a dog. :) Looking forward to seeing pictures. Please post any questions you have in the forum. There is a ton of knowledge on this site and someone will be able to answer your question.

·
Registered
23 Posts
If you wish to compete in agility or rally, AKC has a special regristration for "mixed breeds" or dogs without pedigrees. Go to the AKC website, Im not sure what the exact name of the program is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts