Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using the hose extensively with our workouts. Trying to get a pool for the dogs to swim in, but in the meantime, this is a lot of fun for them, but it also provides coolness when working in the high temps we've been having. Plus, it just makes for some really cool action shots. (Sorry the pics are so heavily watermarked, but you just never know about people nowadays.) Terra's such an awesome athlete. She always lands on her feet, like a dang cat.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
great pics, my gurl cali LOVES the water hose too, make a move towards the hose shes ready on the other end waiting for the water to come,

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Lol we had the same cool down party here today :D Great shots.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
awesome pics :D looks like they had alotta fun with the water

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
those are some GREAT shots!! the third to last is my favorite. hip hop hooray., hoooo hayyyyy, hooooo, lol he is jamming if you Photoshop out the water, lol

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BTW, if anyone wonders why she looks fat, we're shooting for UKC shape. LOL! And yeah, I did totally get caught in the crossfire taking a few of those shots. I have a few of Superman, too; let me post them up.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's little dude. He used to run from the water, but he watched Terra through the fence often enough that he decided he wanted to play, too.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Man, Terra is my ALL time fav dog!

EDIT: My aunt's daughter seen Terra and exclaimed to me. "That's YOUR dog Riley! Mi Mi." I told her no..she's 4 so she doesn't know any better. LOL! she just sees a tan dog and assumes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts