Go Pitbull Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

How large should a 8 to 9 month old bully pitbull head be!!????

20K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  ThaLadyPit 
#1 ·
#9 ·
Those number won't mean anything if the dog had poor structure. Just looking at the photo your dog might be an inches taller if he wasn't so down in the pasterns. He also looks to be very easty westy. I agree with the other poster he does look to be overweight, but might be from the way he's sitting in the photo.
I didn't even notice his feet untill I read this, but Doug is right. His front looks bad... but like stated above. There is no average when it comes to these dogs, especially american bullies.

#10 ·
That dog needs to lose some serious weight.
I'm just being honest, He's easty Westy and losing a few pounds would definately be easier on his joints. Even just feeding him less food and giving him some light excercise would be much easier on him, since he has such poor structure

He's an American Bully btw. No such breed as a "Bully Pit Bull" ;)

#12 ·
his weight may be making those feet look worse, shape him up a bit and they may not look so weak in the pasturns. At 8-9 months he can be worked out a bit and kept in better shape. I like puppys chubby but by 6 months they tend to lose that puppy fat , I agree with most of the posts.

#16 ·
Okay, first off, I'll say that I am a moderator here, and I'm stepping in now before this thread gets out of hand. There is no standard size for your dog's breed, as far as head size is concerned. Secondly, regardless whether you asked for it or not, you've posted on a PUBLIC forum and therefore you will get responses, both wanted and unwanted, from the PUBLIC aka members of the forum. Third, could you please post in a language that is understood by all, instead of the hood talk and text abbreviations? We actually have a rule about that here. I recommend you read the rules.

Reactions: Celly_Cells_Kenya
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.