Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every bed I have bought for these dogs in the last 3 years has either been torn apart or peed on. So I found these huge 42" beds on sale and bought three. I am only letting them use one at a time but lets see how long each one lasts...LMAO

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
very nice!
i find bedsto be soo spendy, way to spendy for me. especially when they only last a couple months.
i throw a blanket on the ground and nismo knows thats his bed.
if i could afford going through beds i would get a good for him. like a memory foam one

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got these at Costco for $20 each! I just about got more but I could barely fit three of them in my cart...LOL. They have cedar chips in them to help with doggie smells.

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
very nice!
i find bedsto be soo spendy, way to spendy for me. especially when they only last a couple months.
i throw a blanket on the ground and nismo knows thats his bed.
if i could afford going through beds i would get a good for him. like a memory foam one
Zoe is to good for just a blanket. LOL. She will steal blankets and pile them on top of each other and then lay down. But I just don't want blankets lying in my living room. I'm very picky. In my bedroom she has two down comforters that she loves but those must stay upstairs and out of site....

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Man, they sure do look nice!! I hope they last, but that isn't a bad price for them!

I make my boy rough it on the couch with me, LOL.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
it does look a whole lot nicer with beds instead of blankets. but nismo is such a lil picker at blankets and beds. he cant have one in his crate. i cant even have a wire crate becuase he chews up the plastic bottom part lol.

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man, they sure do look nice!! I hope they last, but that isn't a bad price for them!

I make my boy rough it on the couch with me, LOL.
Zoe farts to much so we don't let her on the couch. I would die if she farted right next to me....LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts