Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Ginger had to be put to sleep on 10-18-11 I will forever HATE that day. My heart is broke but I do know shes not in any pain . She lived 12 1/2 years with us and was the best dog in the world. I miss her so much where ever I was she was right beside me and now shes not.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Im so sorry for your loss Its never easy . 12 years sounds like she lived a full life and to have someone mourn her the way you are sounds like she lived a loving and good life. Im sure you made the right choice for her, If you knew she was in pain and chose to end that pain how can you be anything but right. Hopefully you can look back at 12 years of good memories and happy times with her Im sure she is happy again and looking over you.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
your pain will turn to happy memories, i promise. for every living thing there comes that time and Ginger was blessed to have you make that decision for her. I know the moment was life changing but its part of being a great owner. please dont let this keep you from loving another dog in the future. god bless

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all so much. I still have 3 dogs at home a boxer Cocoa and a pug Brutus and a dalmatian Daisy. Cocoa seems to be lost she loved laying on top of Ginger when they would nap. Its so sad she went over to Daisy who is 16 months old and looked at her and just layed beside her and layed her head on her leg. I cant explain the love that I had for my Ginger I have never loved a dog like her so much. I love my others also but there was just something about her. I remember when I had my baby who will be 10 next month EVERYBODY told me you better get rid of that PITBULL she gonna kill that baby ! Shes going to bite her rip her apart ! My Ginger loved that baby the second we walked through the door with her. The baby couldnt even make a sound and Ginger would be right by her looking at me saying COME ON ! the baby is making noise. Thanks for letting me spill my heart out .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.