Go Pitbull Forums banner

How many dogs do you own?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many dogs you guys own?

I have 3 dogs, 1 three years old and 2 one year old, and it isnt too bad, Raw meat for them all is kinda expensive but worth it. Vet visits hit me sometimes. Thing im worried about now is obedience classes. Saw this one place say 475$ for a 4 week class.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I answered 5 but if we end up keeping these pups it would be 7 :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I answered 5 but if we end up keeping these pups it would be 7 :)
what puppies?! i wanna see!! and BTW im doing this to show my wife there are alot of people with 3 or more dogs! she thinks i am the only onen and 3 is too many, (its really not, shes made i spend a lot of time with them!) so vote up lol

not like it really matters though, my dogs arnt ever going anywhere and she knows that.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Two dawg house.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol! well they are lucky to have someone who cares. You did a great thing and i hope it paid off in the pride you must have for do such a caring deed:woof:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
what puppies?! i wanna see!! and BTW im doing this to show my wife there are alot of people with 3 or more dogs! she thinks i am the only onen and 3 is too many, (its really not, shes made i spend a lot of time with them!) so vote up lol

not like it really matters though, my dogs arnt ever going anywhere and she knows that.
heres a few of the links from them although we only have Jr left and BB .
http://www.gopitbull.com/pictures/36661-pics-jr-loki-jr-requested-kg.html
http://www.gopitbull.com/pictures/36313-pictures-pups-birth-now.html
http://www.gopitbull.com/pictures/36266-moet.html

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh yeaaa I remember seeing them, those dog and wayy too cute, if you do get rid of them, which i dont know how you could, they should go super easy. lol

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I have 9 dogs 2 are small mix breeds.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I feed raw too! Well, Only to 2 of the dogs. Kush eats kibble. Cause he isn't really my dog,but my roomies dog.
yea i pay about 100$ a month and thats some dry in the am and raw for dinner

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I sometimes think that asking a dog person how many dogs they have is like asking a woman her weight or age. LOL! But it doesn't bother me because I only have two. :D

Oh. And we've paid I think $60-75 for 6-8 week classes, depending on what for. A club down here charges $90 for competition obedience classes.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
I only give them chicken right now(it's all they want to eat)
I only feed them in the morning. Sometimes before bed,if they're acting hungry,but usually only once,cause they get treats during the day as well,I don;t wanna over feed them.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
lol holy:poop: how do you do it?
shoot that's NOTHING! I have about 22! Some are not my dogs but clients dogs and I do have a few dogs that need homes. We are doing a breeding next week so we are adding more to our happy family. I do not even want to talk about the cost of having a large kennel or the time it takes to work them all ;) Pm me with your zip code and city and I will help you find a good trainer in your area. That is too much for training!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I sometimes think that asking a dog person how many dogs they have is like asking a woman her weight or age. LOL! But it doesn't bother me because I only have two. :D

Oh. And we've paid I think $60-75 for 6-8 week classes, depending on what for. A club down here charges $90 for competition obedience classes.
wow. thats all i ahve to say..:flush:

·
Registered
536 Posts
I have 1 right now, but will be 2 in July when I get my puppy. :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts