Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my pup weighs 15lbs at 9 weeks. How much did yours weigh at 9 weeks? Also what does your dog weigh right now and at what age?

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
Luke not sure how much he weighed at 9 weeks I didn't ge thim til he was 17weeks..... at almost 5 yrs old he is 62lbs.

Jesse at 9 weekd was 12lbs and now at 2 he is 72lbs.

Give or take a few at thier current age. It's been awhile since they have been weighed.

·
Registered
72 Posts
got atlas at 12 weeks and he was 21 pounds.he is 61-63 pounds at 6 months.his daddy is 91 lean.atlas should be atleast 90 pounds.hopefully 100.if it looks good

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
hmmm nine weeks is hard to say.... kenya was 7lbs at 8wks, and 11lbs at 10wks.

she is now 7.5months old as weighs closer to 50lbs

why do u ask?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Was just trying to gage what Kingston might get up to. I know it's not accurate but just trying to get an idea. I think And hope that he's on track with atlas. I'd like a bigger pit too. Atlas is a great looking dog.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
your not really gonna be able to tell right noe. ur best bet is to look at the weight of the parents and figure ur pup will be in that range. also when ur pup hits 4months thats when u double the weight and that will usually give u what ur pups adult wieght will be...

·
Registered
72 Posts
ya kingston atlas was always bigger.5 to 10 pounds bigger than the rest of his family.his daddy was over 100 pounds for 2 years.and when it was time to breed he was 91.but atlas is on track to be over 110

·
Registered
98 Posts
Abby will get weighed on Tuesday, and she hit 9 weeks yesterday. She was 7#6 about 3 weeks ago. I'm guessing 12# at her weigh-in in a couple days.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i do not agree with the double at 4 months deal.if thats the case half the dogs on this web site would be 20-30 pounds lighter than what they are at full growen.my atty would have stoped growing 4 months ago.there is no formula for weight config.just look at the parents

·
Registered
962 Posts
Nytro is about 25lbs and around 20 weeks.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts