Go Pitbull Forums banner

How sad is this

Tags
sad
2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  stonerreakinhavok 
#1 ·

This makes me seriously sick :(

#2 · (Edited)
WOW that is outrageous! Poor Ginger (and every other dog that is caught up in that nonsense.) Blows my mind that they say the law is absurd but have to uphold it. So Ridiculous!

#5 ·
I've shared it every where and I hope others will too. How can they do this. It is totally wrong what they did and now the family will suffer. Such a sad sad thing. I hope people will watch this and think really hard about how they vote. No one should have their dog taken away for something like this. Why wasn't the unleashed dog's owner not help responsible. I hope they stay awake every night feeling bad about murdering a loved part of someones family.

#6 ·
So sad. I know breeders in ontario but they live near the border and claim they are in another province if anyone asks and gets there vet needs done in quebec. I could never live in Ontario with the way there laws are its ridiculous over there.

#8 ·
Its one of my worst fears here we have had so many off leash dogs charge me and a dog im walking I know if something were to pop off it would be my dog looking bad as all the dogs who have attacked have been labs, lab x, shephard ... all breeds viewed as a family breed. Its deff not fair , and in this case they knew the other dogs were off leash not ginger but where are those dogs today? they are probably sitting at there owners feet in a nice warm home. Very sick that people are still stuck in the box that the media puts around our breed they are too ignorant to look outside and get to know the breed personally and form there own opinion. People question the media on simple things and want proof for everything but when it comes to our dogs they are so quick to buy into the lies and stretched storys the media makes them out to be, doesnt help to have people in parliment who support these lies and made up fictitious myths about the bully breeds.

#11 ·
sooo ridiculous why would you feel the need to put down a dog that simply defended it self? the fact that they appealed it clearly shows prejudice towards the breed, and im sure that you can find many cases in ontario where other breeds defended themselves and where not put down because of what they were.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.