Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my friends has an xl bully she is about 7 months old and they are planning on putting her into shows I ask if I can show her for them and they said yes. I was asking is it easy to show a dog I've never done it before but it looks easy from what I saw on tv with Westminster and ABKC shows on youtube.

·
Administrator
4,798 Posts
It isn't easy. You'll want to find a conformation class to learn how to stack the dog properly. My BFF shows Flat Coats in AKC. She's been working at it for over a year and is still learning. Also, the puppy is 7 months now and probably hasn't been working on stacking this whole time. So you'll be starting from scratch. Handler training classes for you and the dog should get you moving in the right direction.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It isn't easy. You'll want to find a conformation class to learn how to stack the dog properly. My BFF shows Flat Coats in AKC. She's been working at it for over a year and is still learning. Also, the puppy is 7 months now and probably hasn't been working on stacking this whole time. So you'll be starting from scratch. Handler training classes for you and the dog should get you moving in the right direction.
I was trying to find handler classes in my area and can't find any but I looked up how to show stack a bully is that good?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts