Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
You show by going to a show and running in a circle with your doggie :).
Yes, or hog hunting, etc.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
there are a bunch of pictures people post at shows. I don't get it either, lol. There are not many shows around my area but thankfully there is one in April I am looking forward to. You might try to see if there are some near you and it might help with the understanding part (at least that's my hope) I watch the shows on Animal Planet but I think being there would go so much further in the understanding part.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there are a bunch of pictures people post at shows. I don't get it either, lol. There are not many shows around my area but thankfully there is one in April I am looking forward to. You might try to see if there are some near you and it might help with the understanding part (at least that's my hope) I watch the shows on Animal Planet but I think being there would go so much further in the understanding part.
I would love to go to one!. Also weight pull events. A guy i met at the dog beach said he goes to them alot and there are alot of vendors and such. He had a beautiful looking razors edge. Almost drooled on myself. LOL

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I would love to go to one!. Also weight pull events. A guy i met at the dog beach said he goes to them alot and there are alot of vendors and such. He had a beautiful looking razors edge. Almost drooled on myself. LOL
haha yeah some dogs are so beautiful I cant stand it!! lol I don't know much but the one they have scheduled has WP and conformation as well, not sure if they all do since I have never been to one :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts