Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this site and was wondering how to get a picture on here posting a thread. Please help and thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
There's a thread with a tutorial. Can't get the link to post from my phone but go to the pictures section, in the stickies there is a thread with instructions on how to post
pictures.

·
Registered
190 Posts
You can also just upload any photos to photbucket and click img code and just paste it on your new thread. I find that way easier than any other option. Thats how i do all my pictures anyway.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
As previously stated, you'll need to use an image hosting site like photobucket or the like. Once you've chosen the image you want to share, you'll highlight and copy the Image Code from that particular photo and paste it into the text box for your post. The code will look like
(this is not a real IMG code, just an example. Once you copy and paste the image code, your picture will appear upon clicking "post reply", like this...

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
you can also use photobucket app on your phone if you have one and are not able to upload on a computer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts