Go Pitbull Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a black with white chest female american pitbull her mom was a red nose and the dad a blue nose.. and i have a gray with white chest male full blue nose short and stocky.. how would there puppies look like?

Attachments

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
They would look like every other randomly bred unneeded litter.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
agreed, have you bred them and why would you pair them together? besides your male looks like an am bully and the female doesnt , what are there peds? and that female looks pretty young, how old are they?

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
the fact your asking should say everything...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the female is 1 year ritenow she was 6 months on the pics, and my male is a year and 3 months.. and the female is already prego, i just want to kno how the would come out.. like the mom or the dad?? nothing more nothing less

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Well they are going to come out like the mom and dad, with terrible structure.... And please... buy your dog a collar instead of using that horrible chain.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Dude are you freaking serious??? You want us to tell you about your own dogs? And what the litter would look like? Is this a joke?? If you need a stranger on the internet to tell you about your own breeding you don't need to be breeding ANYTHING !!! Please do your dog's a favor it's called spay and neuter. You don't have breeding quality animals they are just pets and you don't breed pets there is already an over population of homeless shelter pets in the world. Furthermore you would be producing mutts because one looks like an American Bully and the other one looks like an APBT/Staff.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
the female is 1 year ritenow she was 6 months on the pics, and my male is a year and 3 months.. and the female is already prego, i just want to kno how the would come out.. like the mom or the dad?? nothing more nothing less
How unfortunate.:flush:

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
It's a shame you bred them already, that male is not an American pit bull terrier he looks more like an American bully. Do you have pedigrees or did you just bred two random dogs? Sorry I know you're new here and this will not make you popular. Now if you can learn from your mistake and learn what it takes to really breed good quality animals then you will be bettering the breed. Right now it looks just like a BYB at this point so i hope you stick around and learn.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Dude are you freaking serious??? You want us to tell you about your own dogs? And what the litter would look like? Is this a joke?? If you need a stranger on the internet to tell you about your own breeding you don't need to be breeding ANYTHING !!! Please do your dog's a favor it's called spay and neuter. You don't have breeding quality animals they are just pets and you don't breed pets there is already an over population of homeless shelter pets in the world. Furthermore you would be producing mutts because one looks like an American Bully and the other one looks like an APBT/Staff.
:goodpost: at this point id suggest spay and abort.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
It's been a while since we had one of these... The best course of action would be to spay the female and abort this litter. Of course, you don't want to hear that, though. The fact that you're telling us what colour their noses are tells me you have no business owning one dog let alone a breeding pair.

·
Registered
776 Posts
if you mix a red nose with a blue nose you get a purple nose with 1000$ blood dont you ?

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
if you mix a red nose with a blue nose you get a purple nose with 1000$ blood dont you ?
No, no, no. The rednose waters down the bluenose so it's more like $500 blood.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Ugh the worlds a ghetto .. Nice signature dude. Better breed the hell out of your dogs why you can it's a sure way to get out of the ghetto. I am sorry but this crap pisses me off. I bet your hoping for a whole litter of blues so you can sell them for 5,000 a pop. Breeding dog's for a living what a fast and sad way to make a living. You should be ashamed of yourself. This crap should be against the law!!!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
all that mess for a buck.... Why dont you start with a decent collar and work your way from there.. poor dogs. Is that a mange spot on the females nose btw?... just asking.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I really hope your prepared for a c section if things go wrong , she is wayyy to young to breed a female should be 2 years at the least. you run a higher chance of the female not being a good mom because she isnt mature enough to handle it and can neglest or treat the pups rough making it to where you have to bottle feed and its a HUGE job round the clock , no sleep. There are a ton of threads on here as to how to care for a pregnant bitch and what to be prepared with for whelping, an d care of mom and pups after birth. im assuming this is a 1st litter ? Not much we can do to eductae you about breeding and change your mind now but we can help and make sure mom is getting proper nutrition and care right now. what are you feeding her? any prenatal vitamins, any supplements? have you whelped a litter before ever? is she up to date on all her immunizations? worming? do you have a good vet lined up for csection if needed and the after birth check up she will need? I hope we havent run you off but this really wasnt an ideal breeding too bad you didnt come talk to us before this was done. how far along is she? you can terminate at 30 days safely and maybe reconsider what you are breeding.

Reactions: Black Rabbit
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.