Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how can I update the thread titles in the Uncle Will section to identify new stories?
I would like to expand the thread rather than add A new one,to let folks know they've been updaqted.
TYVM

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
No one has responded to this, what up?

If I was a mod it would be done....ha ha ha

Just messing, after a couple of drinks i get BOLD..... :roll:

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
12 oz. of pure courage,LOL
back in the day drinkin calmed me right down,it were the folk who couldn't holt to that wound me up.
my remedy,I drank and shot dope all alone.hehehe

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
It was an accident the first few times i was able to do it until i got the hang of it. Go into your forum where it gives your titles to all of your threads. double click to the right of the text of the thread title. You'll get yourself angry if you click too close, but it won't work if you click too far to the right.

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was an accident the first few times i was able to do it until i got the hang of it. Go into your forum where it gives your titles to all of your threads. double click to the right of the text of the thread title. You'll get yourself angry if you click too close, but it won't work if you click too far to the right.
mahn,were you sittin on my shoulder today?
I had clicked close,and a box opened up,with the title in bluebold,I went back thinking that the glitch was part of my solution.
thanks,gonna try it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts