Go Pitbull Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
We got Boss's name from the MMO video game called Aion, its like world of warcraft. In this game you make a group called a legion, and your legion name was Like A Boss. When we got your her we figured we would make her our little mascot:woof:

Her is a pic of her getting some

·
Registered
309 Posts
Deja vu. This thread exists.

But I can play along and forget about that.

Crash go his name cause I found him at 6 weaks of age while driving my car. I was coming home from work and I was turning into the development when I saw a little thing run out in front of me.

I thought it was a Chihuahua and had half the mind to hit him ( not really I could never hurt a animal no matter how much I hate Chihuahuas ). I swerved and wax the curb with a pretty expensive set of wheels ( I still think my valance caught his lip the slightest bit ). I got out to find a tiny little APBT puppy running full speed at me with the tip of his tail rattling between his legs much like he still does today when he gets happy to see, well, just about anything that moves.

Couldn't find an owner so we kept him and that's how he got the name Crash.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Well I appreciate everyones responses to these, they were great! I did search for a thread of this nature before I posted this and couldn't find it. So I'm sorry if this a re-occuring subject, since I am a new member I wouldn't know that. But thanks to those who played along. :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
pumpkin got her name from the movie memoirs of a geisha-i really liked pumpkin-even tho she betrays sayuri in the end it was only because sayuri had usurped her dream of being adopted from the house mother- i have faith in my pumpkin

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Mikado it Chinese name for Kings and Emperors very fitting for my boy (R.I.P Mikado)

DaVinci will I liked the DaVinci Code the book and the movie. I love Leonardo's work and I have used many artists names in the past. Had a kitten name Cezanne Monet.

Vendetta I thiink you can all figure that one out.

chalice ( R.I.P.) she was my cup of everything.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
I was between Sasha and Samantha(Sam)...

Turns out when I picked her up, the guy that had her had named her Sasha which was one of my choices, so it stuck.

·
Registered
505 Posts
His name is Red because he is Red, Middle name is Dog cause he is a dog and his last name Mcleod cause that is my last name.

Red Dog Mcleod seen below

·
Registered
502 Posts
One of mine is named Asker. I took her to the vet when I picked her out for stud fee and the vet asked me what her name was and I said I don't know we'll have to ask her and he didn't hear everything so he put Asker on her tags. I liked it so I kept it.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Axel Aximus Prime Axel - Because it's just an awesome sounding name! Axl Rose of Guns & Roses was where I first heard the name, I like the spelling Axel better. I have 2 friends with toy breeds and they have names like "Daisy", "Penny", "Lucy"! Screw that...My boy will have a manly name!

Aximus Prime
- Given to him when he was young by my little sister...it fit and descended from "Optimus Prime" (transformers)...sounds awesome!

·
Banned
204 Posts
One of mine is named Asker. I took her to the vet when I picked her out for stud fee and the vet asked me what her name was and I said I don't know we'll have to ask her and he didn't hear everything so he put Asker on her tags. I liked it so I kept it.
lol thats different it sounds good though i like it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Cooper came to us named Levi.
I thought that was not a good name for a dog.
We just though that he looked like Cooper, a very pleasant soul..
He answers to Coop, Cooper, Pooper or Knucklehead.:woof:

·
parasite killer
518 Posts
well lets see here. Kaos was named Kaos because when we picked him out, and went for visits at the breeder before he was old enough to come home, he was the calmest puppy in the litter of 13 pups. He'd let the others bite his tail over and over until he had enough...which took a while. It was also what we thought he would be since this breed is so energetic, well the joke was on us. Kaos is remarkably calm for his breed and his age. I wish I could have 5 of him, I could actually deal with 5 of him. He is also known as tay tay, fat fat, moose, and kitty kitty, oh and mommies puppy.

Ice got his name cuz he was born in the winter and he is white- has some brendle but mostly white. He comes to vanilla, ice ice baby, mommies baby, and pitle citle.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I also have one named Scathuch. Should have been spelled Scathach but the adba couldn't read the breeders handwriting. I choose it because she was a British warrior woman who trained the Irish hero Cuchulain in her school for warriors. Her name means the shadowy one. I just call her Suki.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I also have a pup named Lark. She was a single birth I didn't breed her mom and didn't even know she was pregnant. So this little girl was named Lark since it means carefree adventure. Undoubtedly that's what her mom and dad must have had and yes I know who her dad is since she is almost identical to Dually. Dually got that name because he pretty much hit the ground running, very active pup.

·
Registered
109 Posts
well felony got his name cause the first pic that the breeder ever sent be of him was him cutting this look at another pup like your pissin me off and me and my gf both said hes gonna be a little felon haha so hence felony:)

·
Registered
154 Posts

when i saw her, " brown sugar" just appeared in my head. haha
her color is just like brown sugar. and she's SUPER sweet!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Peanut cause when we first found her we had her in the back yard and she'd sit on top of the doghouse to look in the window at us. She then learned to climb from the top of the doghouse to the top of the bbq grill to look in but that's another story :D

She's also peanut color (or she was b4 her first bath) and as it turns out, she's a NUT.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hutch, named after a close childhood friend's nickname that had passed away a few years back.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Mischa was already named when we got her

Brinks - Blue Male, Well he is our own "Brinks Home Security System", Just better, because instead of paying $100 a month for them to watch my house, I can spend $100 on dog food and Brinks will do it and offer companionship :)

Nala - Reminded me of a sweet lioness. :p

21 - 40 of 42 Posts