Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New forum member from the heart of Texas, have had a APBT as a cohort for about 7 months now, she's about 10 months old. Blue, white spotted, UKC registered, very beautiful. She gets comments and praise pretty much everywhere we go, people don't believe a pittie can be so sweet.

Joined to look more into raw diets, and possibly find some playmates in the area. I frequent parks with her often, she always loves playing with other bullies. She's very sociable, submissive, and is very well mannered. Training is also a breeze, she's sharp and curious and loves tasty treats.

Anyway, I figured I'd post up an intro then start digging through the site. Thanks in advance for the welcome.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
:welcome: Howdy yourself, there, Big Country. Welcome aboard! We like pics...

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum, lots of great info on here.. For your questions you mentioned if you type it up in the search button at the top alot of helpful threads will come up for you ,or check health and nutrition for info on raw tons of stuff to read up on there :)

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Hey there Big Country;
You got a GORGEOUS pup on your hands!
Love her markings!
I hope you find everything you want here;
& if you don't please do not be afraid to start a thread and ask.
There is some awesome dog men and women on here who know their stuff.

So browse around,post,and have fun!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP:D pretty girl you got there!

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Welcome to the fam...disfunctional @ times...but in a weird way we still come together in the end as we share the same passion.

Awesome looking dog you got there!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts