Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just realized it's your birthday. So, happy birthday Shanon!! Enjoy what's left of your day!!

Sorry for the crap spelling. I'm a few beers into celebrating in your honor. LOL!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I hope you got some cake! YAY for Birthday Cake Excuse!!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL! Shanna I didn't know happy had an "s" in it LOL! You drunk :D Luv ya girl! That was sweet of you to give me a shout out!

I had lobsta<< (that's the Boston spelling" lol!) mac and cheese and for dessert a yellow coconut cake with white frosting and shredded coconut all over. Washed it down with a glass of wine ;)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
No wayyyy??!! HAPPY BDAYYY SHANNON YOU SEXY BEAST!!! LOL ;)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
No wayyyy??!! HAPPY BDAYYY SHANNON YOU SEXY BEAST!!! LOL ;)
Thanks Ray! It's sexy "Bitch" though....get it right ;) even though I might be able to kick your ass :angeldevi JK my dude :D

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL! Shanna I didn't know happy had an "s" in it LOL! You drunk :D Luv ya girl! That was sweet of you to give me a shout out!

I had lobsta<< (that's the Boston spelling" lol!) mac and cheese and for dessert a yellow coconut cake with white frosting and shredded coconut all over. Washed it down with a glass of wine ;)
Ahhh, lobsta, New England has the best. I miss it. Down here they're all tiny and expensive.
Coconut, it's aaaalmost like being in FL. LOL!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Happy birthday chica...

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Thanks Ray! It's sexy "Bitch" though....get it right ;) even though I might be able to kick your ass :angeldevi JK my dude :D
Lol I was trying to be discrete...but you read between the lines ;) lol

And you can try to kick my ass...but you will have your hands full I guarantee you that :p

Let's go HEAT!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Ahhh, lobsta, New England has the best. I miss it. Down here they're all tiny and expensive.
Coconut, it's aaaalmost like being in FL. LOL!
Yup! Nothing like New England seafood! It was lobster in the baked mac and cheese :D. My mother made it for me gourmet style with 3 different types of cheeses and ritz cracker/panko bread crumb topping. It was crazy good!

Happy birthday hope you have a great day.! :)
Thanks SMIGGs :cheers:

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Lol I was trying to be discrete...but you read between the lines ;) lol

And you can try to kick my ass...but you will have your hands full I guarantee you that :p

Let's go HEAT!
As will you! ;) GO PATRIOTS!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts