Go Pitbull Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I deleted the post because I have gotten the advise I needed and im going to try it and see what happens,thanks everyone !

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Someone please help asap! There getting the dog tomarrow and i need advice!

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
What do you mean they "share a yard with y'all"
Do you physically live with these people,'if so what relation are they to you?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
What do you mean they "share a yard with y'all"
Do you physically live with these people,'if so what relation are they to you?
There house is in the same yard as ours,like fenced together . I dont want to say too much because then if they come on here(i doubt they even care enough too)theres going to be more drama then there already is and yes there related,thats the big problem

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks to everyone for the help

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Put up a run or a fence for your dog to keep them separate. It sounds like you are going to have to be the responsible one in this situation.
And thanks for the advice but there getting it tomarrow .

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wait, the dog they are getting is 6 years old? Sorry I'm having a little trouble following along.
Yes and its a female,my pit HATES other females,they dont care they said they have to meet someday .Smh I have no idea what to do

·
487 Posts
Sounds like you need to be the responsible owner and make sure they do not have a chance to meet.

Buy youself a nice kennel run off of craigslist or something;
there is options.

Unfortunetly, it seems you are gonna be the one who has to pay for their stupidity but that is also the cost of having a "shared" yard. It is both y'alls yard so they have just as much rights as you do. Either fence between or buy a kennel.

Reactions: Kingsgurl

·
487 Posts
Are they going to keep the dog in your (shared) yard? Watch Craigslist, you can pick up dog runs pretty cheaply on there. In the meantime, you obviously can't let your female out there.
LMAO, amen.

I typed something just like this prior to seeing your post :p

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Wait, the dog they are getting is 6 years old? Sorry I'm having a little trouble following along. This is the backyard you share? Not the house? So it's like a duplex?
Sorry im not being clear im just really mad lol. I live in a house,they live in a home on the same property . The fence goes around both houses. We live kind of in the middle of no where..an hour from animal control . They dont feed the ones they HAD, and in the end im sure the dog will be put off on me .

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Find out where they're getting the dog from and see if the breeder/owner agrees with what they're doing?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sounds like you need to be the responsible owner and make sure they do not have a chance to meet.

there is options.

Unfortunetly, it seems you are gonna be the one who has to pay for their stupidity but that is also the cost of having a "shared" yard. It is both y'alls yard so they have just as much rights as you do. Either fence between or buy a kennel.
I cant fence between because its theirs too . They think its no big deal . And unless I find a run on craigslist I can afford one right now due to other things. I will look for one though,my dog stays inside at night .

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Find out where they're getting the dog from and see if the breeder/owner agrees with what they're doing?
There getting someone they know to buy it for them because there not the age he wanted the dog to go to,I hope and pray the man does a home check :D Haha wouldnt be a dog then . The yard is NOT all the way fenced. They said well were gonna chain it up but you have 2 dogs and they dont hurt each other :flush: Trust me,the last dog they had I had to go give water too and they let him loose cause he was "bored"

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
You can cross fence pretty cheaply. I had to put up a fence when I moved to my current property which is an acre and a half. Took me one afternoon, so it is doable.
I'm sorry they seem so irresponsible, that is aggravating.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

there is options.

And im trying to be the responsible one but im not sure any thing i do will be the right way to go about it.,they havent lived here for about a year and are just getting a dog cause their moving back,at their old house they wasnt aloud to have pets.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

there is options.

And im trying to be the responsible one but im not sure any thing i do will be the right way to go about it.,they havent lived here for about a year and are just getting a dog cause their moving back,at their old house they couldnt to have pets.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.