Go Pitbull Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
There getting someone they know to buy it for them because there not the age he wanted the dog to go to,I hope and pray the man does a home check :D Haha wouldnt be a dog then . The yard is NOT all the way fenced. They said well were gonna chain it up but you have 2 dogs and they dont hurt each other :flush: Trust me,the last dog they had I had to go give water too and they let him loose cause he was "bored"
Well, you obviously know who they are getting the dog from. Contact him.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
So, is your dog out in this not fully fenced yard during the day?
Nope,she is on a chain which I hate but its better than running loose. The only time I let her do that was when she was a puppy,then the dalmation across the road attacked her and I then learned never to do that again .

I do however plan on getting a kennel soon,im working on it. I have to buy one,thats not chain link cause my dogs I had before just went right through those.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Well, you obviously know who they are getting the dog from. Contact him.
Yeah then were going to get in another arguement,already done that once today with her . Id rather not,plus they already have it set to go get it tomarrow morning . Im thinking of calling animal control when they let it loose,or if they move again(sure they will) I will take the dog and give it to AC myself .

Thats all I can think of doing without turning them all against me

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
So, your dog will be on a chain in the yard and this dog will be loose? I'm not sure what you are looking for from us? Are you just venting? If so, then yes, I agree, this is a recipe for disaster, and, imo, if you don't do SOMETHING it is not going to end (or begin) well.

Can you, at the VERY LEAST, convince them to chain their dog on the other side of their trailer until you can get something secure for your dog?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
So, your dog will be on a chain in the yard and this dog will be loose? I'm not sure what you are looking for from us? Are you just venting? If so, then yes, I agree, this is a recipe for disaster, and, imo, if you don't do SOMETHING it is not going to end (or begin) well.
No my dog is on a chain every day while I am home,but thats what im saying when they get this one she wont even get to be outside anymore unless I walk her but thats no way for her to have to live just because of their choices .

Yeah also I really needed to vent but I needed help also. Is there anyway to go about this without causing a family fued ?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

Can you, at the VERY LEAST, convince them to chain their dog on the other side of their trailer until you can get something secure for your dog?
I started talking to her at around 10,and still couldnt get it through their head why it was a bad idea. Im calling them tomarrow(they havent moved in yet)and going to try and work something out . Wish me luck !

And thanks for your help !

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I have one like that. If you set the posts in the ground it should. You said she went through chain link before?
No she has never even been outside at night before. A dog I had before always went throught it(3 dog kennels). I would rather purchase this one then replace a chainlink one a few times. Plus we have a few people who like to steal dogs around here so this one looks perfect . :) Def. going to get one asap.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Good luck. So, they are moving in tomorrow AND getting this dog the same day? Can you convince them to 'settle in' with the move before getting the dog? This might buy you a little time
Thanks,and no the dogs moving in but it will be a few weeks before they do . Hopefully when they go to look at the dog tomarrow they will change their mind,I can only hope anyways .

And im def. not feeding this one,they wont even feed mine for me to be gone for a day,its their turn to care for their own now .

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Wait, they are moving the DOG in but not moving in themselves for 'a few more weeks'? Seriously?
Yup, either they will come everyday and feed it or they will let it loose and let the neighbor feed it like he did their other. I tried telling them but they dont listen.

Last summer a dog(lived around here) killed some chickens and the owner of the chickens shot the dog and called the owner of the dog and they was supposed to go to court over it but i dont know if they ever did. I told them,if it gets the chickens im sure the same will happen . :stick:

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Take the dog back to the 'breeder' and tell him what is going on and why you don't want your name mentioned. Tell your lovely family you have no idea what happened to the dog. Perhaps it just ran off. Or you can hope that it does just that, though with that option the likely outcome is the dog will end up dead.

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
get a friend to tow their pos mobile home out somewhere else. I cant believe you let your self get bullied by these people. How is this mobile home on your property? Is their a land lord? Contact him, if not wth is it doing there call the cops, animal control, game warden, or..... my plan.

When they get the dog, and put it there, take the dog and give it to a friend. When they come back tell them it ran away because they didnt take care of it. lol

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
get a friend to tow their pos mobile home out somewhere else. I cant believe you let your self get bullied by these people. How is this mobile home on your property? Is their a land lord? Contact him, if not wth is it doing there call the cops, animal control, game warden, or..... my plan.

When they get the dog, and put it there, take the dog and give it to a friend. When they come back tell them it ran away because they didnt take care of it. lol
Lol (if i say who it belongs to they will know im talking about them)they know im always on here. But anyways they have the right to live there so to say. Best way to explain it without mentioning who owns it all.No landlord .There related so yeah thats how they live there lol I guess you can say.

If they let it loose I will call animal control or it will "find a new home"like their last one ;)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Oh and is there any mods that could close this thread ? I got the advice needed so now im going to try it tomarrow . If it dont work,I will probley be back on here tomarrow lol . I should have a kennel by april :) !

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.