Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
18 lbs of bullheaded adorableness! His personality is really starting to come out. He's such a sweet boy, but clingy! Lol. He's not fearful and quite adventurous, but when it comes to wanting my attention he's demanding and really hates when I'm looking at my cell phone and not at him, lol. I don't mind and not sure if it's a boy vs girl thing, but I've only had female dogs before and they were far more independent as puppies. He also vocalizes his protests with very odd grumbly sounds, which makes telling him "no" hard to do without laughing at his noises.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,336 Posts
He also vocalizes his protests with very odd grumbly sounds, which makes telling him "no" hard to do without laughing at his noises.
If you put that bow-tie on me I'd protest too. Might even bite ya, LOL.

Thanks for sharing the pic. He's a good looking boy.

Joe

·
Registered
30 Posts
OMG--he is cute.
Not just a male thing but my girl got clingy and demanding after her first season. Little Else can be extremely vocal when she thinks we should be doing our training games or I should deliver her after dinner dental treat NOW or I want to watch the morning News and drink a coffee... She grumble-growl talks. If she were a bi-ped I think she would tap her fingers or toes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMG--he is cute.
Not just a male thing but my girl got clingy and demanding after her first season. Little Else can be extremely vocal when she thinks we should be doing our training games or I should deliver her after dinner dental treat NOW or I want to watch the morning News and drink a coffee... She grumble-growl talks. If she were a bi-ped I think she would tap her fingers or toes.
Lol! Well at least they know what they want. 😄

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hugo is 20 weeks now and 30 lbs

Still a grumble talking pupperoni. Seems he may stay on the smaller side, but not sure really since I didn't meet his parents and not really sure of his bully mix. He's muscular and lean though and doing well with socializing with everyone and everything. I'm getting the dna test for him to find out exactly how much bully he is.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,336 Posts
Hugo is looking good. His picture shows how well he is taken care of. Nice job linx_darkflower!

Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts