Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So they are def shorter than I had anticipated but pretty much exactly like the pic I brought in, I guess there going to be shorter than show but hey she will still look good once they are standing

ok so some before and afters, and please remeber this is onlt the first day this is not what they will look like we still have to train them to stand

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
looks good as far as the stitches and crop are clean. did you go with the show crop?

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I think they look good so far.And I'm sure they will grow on you more.I can't wait to see how they look once they are all healed and standing up!

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
ya i can already see the the potential i think it was just the shock factor of blink and your pup doesn't have ears anymore rofl, she is doing great and as far as the e collar i'll use it if she bothers them but she should be fine, oh and the cut was more of a short show with bell. i think they will look great once completly standing

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I have had dogs I haven't had to use an e-collar on, but don't leave her unattended without it on, One good scratch from the hind legs can rip out stitches, causing a load of pain. When shes with you if she no bugging them you could have it off. They look good so far. Was it a battle crop? Can't wait to see them when they heal up and you can really see how they are going.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
aww little cheza! they look good so far! Can't wait to see those suckers in person!

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
THANKS GUYS!!!! :hug:
no it wasn't a battle crop it more of a short to short show, I had wanted a show with bell but then found these pics of a ear done simply gorgeous so I brought that instead for the doc to ref, they will stand prob about an inch to and inch and a half off the skull after taping, i can't wait!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts