Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are our Halloween pictures. Brayden was an Octopus technically but his dad picked out the costume with high aspirations for him being a squid because he loves that show the Squidbillies (Alton not Brayden). Either way he looked precious in his costume and got some serious use out of it. He wore it to 4 or 5 different Halloween things and nobody else had that costume. :D:D Ah I was stoked because I only saw 75495695 Spidermans and Batmans lol.

Ah excuse the helmet hair....

I was Hot Superbike Chick; however, Brayden told everyone that, "My mom is a motorcycle man":rolleyes:

A few other randoms.....

My little gangster hurricane

Shaving Cream Disaster of 2010

Batman

Stealing kisses from my baby boy. He's like "Moooom.... Stooooop!"

I never get any pics with him because I am always the picture taker and of course the sun was louder than a car alarm in the sky and the pics are all spotty. Epic fail............

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Great costumes!

·
Registered
419 Posts
What bike do you ride ?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Great pics Chica ... IM BAAAAAACCCKKKK :) , Love the costume i feel so behind now I need to load all our halloween pics still :) LOL great motorcycle man costume as well LMAO

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not sure how I missed all of these replies......
Awe he's so adorable.
Thank you, Eddie!

Great costumes!
Thank you, Holly!

He's super cute!!

What bike do you ride ?
08 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10

Awwwe, that's the first squid costume I've seen LoL. & LOL @ shaving cream incident, kids are great at teaching us the multi purpose use of household items
Yes, Brayden rules in that department. The house has taken quite a beating over the last almost 3 yrs.

Great pics Chica ... IM BAAAAAACCCKKKK :) , Love the costume i feel so behind now I need to load all our halloween pics still :) LOL great motorcycle man costume as well LMAO
Thank you, Rangel Dangel!

He''s os fricken cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thaks, Carls!

He is a doll, great costumes!

I loved the shaving cream pictures! lol And if that's ur yard wow! U have a beautiful yard!
Yes, that is my yard. Thank you! It is dreary looking now since the grass has gone dormant for the winter.

Great pics!Your little guy is handsome.He's gonna be a heartbreaker when he grows up
Thank you, Dixie!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts