Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found Hutch in early July 2010 in the parking lot of my work. He was 2 months old (guess), and had a fractured leg and road rash all over him. It was pretty obvious he had been neglected and left behind. Me and my girlfriend rescued him and we are now his proud owners. Here is a few of my favorite pictures of him so far. We go to Philadelphia at the end of the month for his photo shoot for this years Pin Ups for Pit Bulls Calender. Lets hope he makes the cut!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Looks like a happy boy! Do you think he fell out of a car?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
good on you for saving him he looks like a vry happy boy , sad what people can do to there dogs and just dump them or leave them behind. I bet he is forever grateful and loyal to you for saving him.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like a happy boy! Do you think he fell out of a car?
Well yes and no. I work in the parking lot of a truck stop. The way his road rash was and the way the fracture was i was told by the vet that it looks like he had fallen or was thrown from a height. So i am almost positive that a truck driver had tossed him out. Words can't describe what i would do to that man if i crossed his path.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good on you for saving him he looks like a vry happy boy , sad what people can do to there dogs and just dump them or leave them behind. I bet he is forever grateful and loyal to you for saving him.
Thanks! He is a very very happy boy. It is amazing how much he loves people. It's almost too much sometimes when we are out for walks and he goes nuts when seeing someone blocks away, he just thinks the hole world is out to give him rub downs :)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Well yes and no. I work in the parking lot of a truck stop. The way his road rash was and the way the fracture was i was told by the vet that it looks like he had fallen or was thrown from a height. So i am almost positive that a truck driver had tossed him out. Words can't describe what i would do to that man if i crossed his path.
That's a terrible shame. It's a good thing he found you.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
hes adorable!!! hes very lucky to have found you :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
Great story! && Good for you guys!!

He definitely looks to be a charmer. Quite handsome too :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the compliments everyone. Hutchie must know, he's wiggling around like crazy with big smile on his face haha. He was just put in the local newspaper this week for "Pet Of The Week". In celebration, here's some more pictures!

Hutch @ 6 months

Present day (11 months, guess)

^^^^This was the photo used in the newspaper!^^^^

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
very cute pup, love his expressions! Thanks for saving him :)

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
He is a very handsome boy!!! I love his markings! I love his butterfly nose. :) Thank God that you found him or maybe he found you! :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He is a very handsome boy!!! I love his markings! I love his butterfly nose. :) Thank God that you found him or maybe he found you! :)
I like to think that we were meant to find each other. For that reason, i named him Hutch after my childhood best friend that had passed away a few years ago. It's a good way to keep his spirit alive and know that i still have my partner in crime still here with me.....just in canine form! :cool:

Reactions: aus_staffy

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Sorry for the overload of pictures! Got a little bored and figured i'd throw more in here!

P.S. Hutchie's first birthday is next month!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts