Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night (idk if anyone remembers but my girl was having some bladder issues) i was taking her out to go potty and she had run over to my stepdad to see him, well she couldnt hold it any longer + the excitement so she messed a bit in the floor (her first accident in two days which is great considering how she was). well i was trying to get her to go outside and so then my stepdad gets up..runs and grabs her by the collar and picks her up by the collar alone! carries her by her collar (as shes choking) and throws her out the door and said "now clean it up"...i was so livid but i have learned its safer to keep my mouth closed. so for once i am glad she is going back to the boarding kennel till we get our home...sigh idk if its becuase shes a pit mix or not...but i know that if i even call her a pit around him he wont ever let her back in the house....grrr I am so tired of his bs.

Ok sorry i just had to rant a bit.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I'd kill a fool..... People like that get frying pans to the head while they sleep.."I don't know why you have a headache" :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
Poor girl. My ex used to try and handle my pit mix at my mom`s house like this before. It`s so infuriating. Maybe remind him that urination during greeting is the ultimate show of submission.

·
Banned
835 Posts
i guess i have to be the voice of reason,...you make the man
of the house out to be a villain when in fact you and your bad
decisions put you at odds with the person who provides shelter,
food, and protection under his roof. that dog is pissing all over
his floors and making said homes value depreciate and or cost money
he didn't have to think about spending before you decided to get a dog.
correct? and for the record i woulda done the same thing as he did.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha i would understand if it was "his" house....its my moms house and she will even tell you that...now that shes working in ireland for a few months he thinks he can run it like he wants to. and i wouldnt even have that big of an issue if she wasnt so dang submissive anyway...he scared her so bad when she came back in she made a bee-line up the stairs and into her kennel. Also just for the record my moms chihuahua pisses all over their bedroom and they dont get onto her or even care.....then she pisses on every rug or carpet in the house...so no i do not think he has the right to choke my dog just because of one little accident which he knows i always clean up immediately.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh and i do everything, buy everything and the dog is hardly ever even in the same room as him...he pays nothing/does nothing.

·
Banned
835 Posts
ouch...sorry for the assumption. i feel bad for anyone who
must live or even look at a deadbeat. start crushing up
light bulb glass, and put it in his mashed potatoes...jail style.
;)

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Don't mind Padlock he is set in his ways, beside's she didn't purposely pee, it was excitement so that is a bit harsh for a pup, you only create further issues.

Looks to me like a nice stank chi turd under his pillow is in your stepdad's near future ...
Even tho I like Holly's idea better .

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ouch...sorry for the assumption. i feel bad for anyone who
must live or even look at a deadbeat. start crushing up
light bulb glass, and put it in his mashed potatoes...jail style.
;)
lmao its ok im sorry for jumping back at you. :p was just trying to explain the situation. lol a deadbeat...yep that describes him...i just cant wait till the people move out and myself and my boyfriend can move into our new place. lmao i dont know what he will do without me here. the house will be a mess, no food for him, no clean dishes....kind of funny actually to think about.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't mind Padlock he is set in his ways, beside's she didn't purposely pee, it was excitement so that is a bit harsh for a pup, you only create further issues.

Looks to me like a nice stank chi turd under his pillow is in your stepdad's near future ...
Even tho I like Holly's idea better .
lol its ok..padlocks cool... :p

yea well he sleeps in a room full of pee spots and chi turds (since im the only one apparantly that can change a pet pad or pick up poo) so i guess thats revenge enough. lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG I would beat someone's booty for that, do NOT lay a hand on my dogs, ever nor my kids, i will come unglued, lol. I am sorry he did that to her, jerk, I will be so happy when y'all move, lol @ Holly and Paddy both, I like both ideas :p

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Poor girl. My ex used to try and handle my pit mix at my mom`s house like this before. It`s so infuriating. Maybe remind him that urination during greeting is the ultimate show of submission.
HENSE " Your Ex" :clap:

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
i guess i have to be the voice of reason,...you make the man
of the house out to be a villain when in fact you and your bad
decisions put you at odds with the person who provides shelter,
food, and protection under his roof. that dog is pissing all over
his floors and making said homes value depreciate and or cost money
he didn't have to think about spending before you decided to get a dog.
correct? and for the record i woulda done the same thing as he did.
R U SURE your not all Show and you wouldn't of been talkin " Baby talk" to the Lil Dog, hahahahahaha

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
I'd cut a fool that ever did that to my dog, I don't care if she peed or not there WOULD have been some blood shed plan and simple!!!! I'd sleep in my car with my dog before I'd let some idiot touch my dog like that!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
yeah someone definately wouldve been bailing me out of jail this morning cause it wouldve been a fight... stepdad or not..

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
Ha i would understand if it was "his" house....its my moms house and she will even tell you that.
seems to me she should be telling the joe willie neckbone that.seems she to lives in fear.someone said frying pan.my mom did that to my real dad. beat him bloody.you got women, then you got women with nads.for the record,I've been homeless due to dogs. and would do it again in a finstant.

oh and i do everything, buy everything and the dog is hardly ever even in the same room as him...he pays nothing/does nothing.
stop mdoing it your not his slam, so let him do his laundry, cooking,cleaning etc.man,I wish my momma was alive.I'd send her as4 up their to give out some "what fers" and lessons on how to be or not to be.that [email protected]# was solid.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
no joke... i watched my mom beat my dad with a fring Pan that had hot grease in it.... he had to go to the hospital for the urns and a concusion.. :)

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
no joke... i watched my mom beat my dad with a fring Pan that had hot grease in it.... he had to go to the hospital for the urns and a concusion.. :)
you should read my stories,in the pit bull lounge section,theirs onea them 'bout momma,ought to write one about her and the fryin pan.it wouldn't be to long.

·
Registered
411 Posts
My own experience proved that a well aimed, properly propelled jelly jar glass to the temple of an ill-mannered stepfather can be a (literal)real eye opener.

It was the single most empowering moment of my life up until that point and changed every day of my life after that for the better.

I'm not recommending that you necessarily clobber your stepfather with a jelly jar or a frying pan but do find a place inside yourself where you decide no one is going to mistreat you or yours again and fortify it from a "can do" attitude. Not a "lock myself in my room and hide" attitude. I don't know if that's making sense, but there's a world of difference between trying to avoid trouble by not making waves and avoiding trouble by putting out the vibe that trouble will not be tolerated. It's hard to explain, I just know it works.

I hope your new place opens up soon, and that you make a point of no longer tolerating your stepfathers presence in your life.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts