Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After searching this area I found a thread where someone had ask what was a good odor eliminator, but I don't know if it was for air or carpet. I can't get the pee pee smell out of my brand new carpet! :( Grace is about 98% potty trained and even if I use a stain and urine remover, I can still smell it and it drives me nuts!

Anyone have any suggestions how I can get that strong urine smell out even if it has set in my carpet already? :(:confused:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
You could try using white vinegar. It will stink for a little like vinegar after you clean it off but then the smell dissipates.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
It depends on how bad it is. But natures miracle or simple solution works great as a deodorizer, it soaks down into the pad which helps. where as sprays just sit on top of the carpet.

All you do is pour it on, let it sit for about ten minutes then soak it up w/ a towel. Just test in a discreet area to make sure it doesn't hurt the dye. Afterward (because I'm super anal) I would sprinkle on a heaping amount of baking soda & let it sit for half a day.

Vodka also works great as a deodorizer but that i would imagine is expensive

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im going to try them all! lol. Im desperate. Have family coming over this weekend and I dont want my house to smell like pee at certain areas of the house
:pup:
Thanks for the suggestions! Much appreciated!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts