Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I needed one to enter a picture competition on another forum. But he always wakes up or moves or just makes a silly face. :mad::hammer: LOL.

And let the parade of goofy faces begin. :roll: I swear that in all of these he was sleeping when I reached for the camera.

Almost there ....

He's still fighting it ...

Success!!

And another!

He's not a pit bull, he's a pit BALL. :hammer:

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Didn't u know dogs don't sleep... they're secretly watching us w/ their eyes closed

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
HAHA thats a riot. So cute! love upside down puppies!

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. :D

Didn't u know dogs don't sleep... they're secretly watching us w/ their eyes closed
You know, I think you're right. It's the only way to explain how he can be fast asleep, snoring and twitching away, and then when I move just a tiny bit, his eyes pop open.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
He is so cute! I love his pink and brown nose :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww I lubs me soem Kane, he is too funny, lmaoo he looks like Orion in these pics, I swear he hears when you breath funny :D Great pics :D

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Lol Kane is hilarious!! haha I love those pics :) He is looking so cute :)

I swear Whitman does the same thing! As soon as I get the camera focused, he wakes up and moves and I have a goofy, half blurry picture of him making a funny face lol.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Haha I can be texting right in front of Loki and he moves when I switch it to camera!

He's also a huge fan of the pit-ball... hahaha I swear sometimes I have NO idea how he gets himself so small...

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys! :D

Kane usually prefers to be draped over me, but he'll still curl up sometimes. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.