Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So the other day I went out to my Friends lake house and we were outside and I saw this Lab walking around looking rough. So I take my camera out and zoom in on the dog and see this wound on the dogs head. I cant make to much out but I think its the dog's brain. The thing that made me Mad was that his people were out with him and didn't seem to care and just ignored him.

Could this be an Old injury?

It made me sick to my stomach and I ended up leaving. Should I have called the AC to get him? Should I have bundled him up and took him in. Just eating at me

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I don't know about brain, but all you can do is take care of your dog and make sure she is fed, sheltered, etc. If the dog was out walking around I'm sure it is fine.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
I don't know about brain, but all you can do is take care of your dog and make sure she is fed, sheltered, etc. If the dog was out walking around I'm sure it is fine.
i agree... if he was walking around fine then im pretty sure it wasnt his brain... some people shouldnt own dogs... all you can do is make sure you arent one of those people ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
oh Vonnie, I don't see it being his brain, but I kinda have to agree with Lauren on this one, just love Missy and the girls, you are such a bleeding heart like me, I am surprised you didn't, maybe he had an injury but it got better and didn't heal properly or something, don't worry yourself to much girl. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts