Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please everyone keep Beau in your thoughts and prayers!!! He needs them badly...he either got into something or was attacked by another animal, and he's in rough shape. He's going to the vet in the morning and there maybe a chance I'm not coming home with him......his neck and chest are swollen, he's in pain....he's shaking. He responds and he is eating and drinking, but I do know that he is older and there is that chance that if I can't afford it or it's to severe, I'll be telling my best friend good-bye tomorrow and I'll loose my entire world. So please everyone keep him in your thoughts and prayers, I can't loose this dog....I love him way too much, I've had him since I was 14 years old and this dog has been my rock, and my heart.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Aw I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll def. say a prayer for you both tonight.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Oh, man. Beau has been a non bull breed favourite of mine for a long time. I wish you guys the very best of luck and I hope he's OK.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
well be prayin for him!!! poor beau!!! :'(

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
You'll be alright puddin...

was trying to lighten your heart with a lil jolly..

The reality is that it's like losing your best friend. I had to go through this on spring of 2010, I was devastated for a year, probably still am.

I feel for you and your troubles... I'm sorry at the same time isn't he just the best damn beagle ever?.. peace and blessings be with you.
Hope ya'll pull through..

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Prayers your way.
:(

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
man this is never the kind of post you want to read , or write!,, our thoughts go out to you :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
my thoughts are with you & beau! Best of luck & healing vibes coming your way.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Keeping you in my thoughts today , hopeing for the best outcome for you .

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Poor guy, let us know what happens. :(

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
OH NOOO I am so sorry you are going through this! I hope it turns out OK, or you take comfort in knowing you did what was best for your dog.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Beau is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he's going to live another day :pup::pup::pup::pup::pup::pup:

He had a BAD allergic reaction to something and there was a few hours I truly thought I was going to loose my best friend, but he's home and he's going to be just fine!!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYERS!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
:) glad he is better.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Oh wow! I'm so glad to hear that all us well!:cheers: How's that for an eatly christmas present, hey?

I got goosebumps reading that he's home- 'Salute Beau- you really gave us a scare there.'

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Excellent news! Do know what he had a reaction to?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts