Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's so dang cute and she is such a cuddle bug! Look at her all snuggled in her bed for the night all wrapped in her blanket. I bought her a nice new bed because NO MORE CRATE for her. She's in a big girl bed now ;)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
How cute. :)

Reactions: Blue_Nose_Bella

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is pretty stinkin cute! lol She must be happy with her new found freedom :pup:
She is loving it! But this morning I woke up to her on my bed and you know how OCD I am about having animals on my bed LOL! :hammer: I think this little girl has broke me because I couldn't kick her off :cool:

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
HAHA YAY for Bella!!! So funny, that's totally how it starts, they wait til your out so deep and then slooooowwwwwwwwly make the climb up to not wake you so when you do wake up they give you those eyes and little cuddle time never killed anyone, lol.

Pretty soon you will be washing your sheets every day with your OCD instead of kicking her off, lol. Cute pic BTW :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How cute. :)
Thank you ;)

hahaha Shanon that's how it starts :p That is a great pic though :D
Thanks girl :)

she will be in your bed next! so cute
Dude, she already is! She snuck up in the middle of the night :sleep:

HAHA YAY for Bella!!! So funny, that's totally how it starts, they wait til your out so deep and then slooooowwwwwwwwly make the climb up to not wake you so when you do wake up they give you those eyes and little cuddle time never killed anyone, lol.

Pretty soon you will be washing your sheets every day with your OCD instead of kicking her off, lol. Cute pic BTW :)
Yeah, she is a great cuddler but I guess as long as she stays on top of my comforter and not under my sheets I will be fine LOL! :p

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Yeah, she is a great cuddler but I guess as long as she stays on top of my comforter and not under my sheets I will be fine LOL! :p
HAHAHAHAHAHA that's how I feel :) awwww poor Bella.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Amy you are sooo right is what Phoenix used to do, lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Reactions: Blue_Nose_Bella

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Very cute, B_N_B. She new perfectly well you weren't kicking her off the bed!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very cute, B_N_B. She new perfectly well you weren't kicking her off the bed!
Thanks Aus :) She has me wrapped around her little paw ;)

Bella is too cute for sure. Do you ever find yourself just watching her?
LOL! Yes! I love watching her! I feel like I watch her sleep the same way I would watch my daughter when she was a baby. I love this little blue bundle of muscle. She is turning into one of the best dogs I ever had :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts