Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So this past summer we had record breaking heat waves near temps of 107. This is not the desert folks, this is Washington state!

Well, this morning when I was defrosting my car the temp was 16 friggin degrees! I can't stand this! It's too cold!

I apparently didn't follow proper defrosting protocol either because now I have a giant crack on my windshield that looks like a smiley face and it's spreading - :(

Okay, just had to rant. I am going to go snuggle on the couch with the dogs now!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Come to Chitown - 2 degrees with a 20 BELOW wind chill !!!!! It is brutal. The worst part is walking the dogs and they get ice balls between their toes . Have to get mushers grease.

·
Registered
94 Posts
come to fl its 85.
and down her if ur windsheild cracks ur insurance should take care of it with no cost to u

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I know,i hate the cold!Winter is the season I dislike the most.I grew up and lived in Orlando,Fl up until 5 years ago,and I'm still not used to the cold yet.

Is there anyway to say that while you were driving a pebble or rock came up and hit your windshield and cracked it so your insurance company will pay for it?

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not worried about getting the windshield replaced, that will happen eventually. I was just complaining, hehe.

I love winter for the holidays but not for the cold. And for cryin out loud, if it's going to be this cold could it at least snow?!?!

·
Registered
679 Posts
I live in cali now, but am from washington I remember cold winters there. my mom was just telling me she hit 7 degrees and lives in graham. Cali is even gettin cold the other morning it was 19 here. We dont get that cold. Brrrrrrrrrrrr and I agree if it has to be this cold it should friggin snow.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Thats the roblem it can not snow when it gets too cold. It is really cold here too. I don't know what is wrong this year but my house is cold too...grrrrrrr. I plan to do more winterizing today.

Just heard the weather we are at -9 with -30 with the wind chill. BRRRRRRRR

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I hate the cold too. It gets cold here (to me) 40 degrees but still, I like 80+ 100+. One of the reasons I enjoyed so much living in the Sahara was the heat....ok not so much at 140 hot but you get the point!

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I heard it snowed in Sacramento! What the heck is up with that?!?!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts