Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might be a simple question but ... Lol I dunno how. How Far In should I clean, What to clean With.. Stuff Like that.. My Dog recently got his ears cropped. a few weeks ago. I am in the taping process. I put the posts in and When they come Out there is Gunk down there, Say, Blood or whatever ot is that stayed there... How do I clean them?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
If it is stuff you can easily reach you can use a Q-tip to get particles out. Make sure to hold the dog very still. If you are a woman with small fingers you can use a paper towel ( I use viva towels they are cotton soft ;) ) and your pinky to remove particles. If the issue is more sever you can get ear cleaner and drying foams at the pet or feed store. Even walmart has them.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I use q tips dipped in peroxide, helps losen anything so im not having to swab them to hard. They arent bothered by it at all.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it is stuff you can easily reach you can use a Q-tip to get particles out. Make sure to hold the dog very still. If you are a woman with small fingers you can use a paper towel ( I use viva towels they are cotton soft ;) ) and your pinky to remove particles. If the issue is more sever you can get ear cleaner and drying foams at the pet or feed store. Even walmart has them.
Im a dude with big fingers so you can scratch that out. should I just keep cleaning with q tips down there until it comes out cleaner?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts