Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was just driving home. And I was at a stoplight of a major highway intersection of on and off ramps. I look over and there is this older man with 2 pit bulls (gorgeous dogs) Well, he had them leashed together NOT HOLDING THE LEASH! And was walking about 5 feet back from them. He didn't even stop the dogs as they went to cross the intersection where cars come off the highway! And then he went on walking along the side of the road on the sidewalk, which is very close to the road. I just sat there staring, I wanted to stop and ask WHY??? so bad, but there was no way for me too. I'd hate to have seen one of those dogs hit by a car. :( Why wasn't he holding the dang leash?!

·
Registered
45 Posts
i live in an area with a couple packs of feral dogs, not strays, feral. dont want to go into a long story about it, but the ones that survive are the smarts ones. they have learned to stay away from cars. it can be done but most do not have that trait.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
wow... some people have their heads in their butts!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
I have seen this several times on our main road through town lately.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I see people walking dogs like that around the city here all the time. There dogs have no leash at all and walk about 20 feet in front of them crossing busy roads. Some people just have no sense!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts