Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum, obviously. I have a 3 year old Pit/Boxer mix. I was told that she was an AmStaff when I got her, but it was obvious hat she was mixed with Boxer. I didn't care, she's still my little girl.

My next dog WILL be a Pit. They are the sweetest dogs with the best temperment of any dog I've been around (except Dobe's, but they are a handful for the first 2 years). I'm a huge advocate for Pit Bulls and I get into arguments with Lab people on a regular basis. Labs are the biggest waste of a dog there is to me. I don't do goofy.

Hopefully I can learn even more about Pitties and keep up with the laws in GA regardiong them.

Thanks for having me.

·
Super Moderator
4,593 Posts
Welcome to GP. :)
This is a great place to post those pics for everyone to see the cuteness of your dog.

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
very good looking boy! welcome to GP!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
They are the sweetest dogs with the best temperment of any dog I've been around (except Dobe's, but they are a handful for the first 2 years).
^i don't know about that ;) (the dobe part)
Welcome to GP

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Love!

Super cute pup! I can definitely see that boxer in her but either way she's purtty :)

I think all dogs are great dogs, regardless of the breed.
I am always going to be a little more partial to pitbulls because of my experience with them but I'd have to say no dog is a waste.

Just my opinion! But I'm a lover of all animals so I can't argue too much. I think its great you love pitbulls so much! <3

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Welcome though to be fair with the Labrador comment it is all in how they are bred, not sure where you live but down south there are quite a few serious Labrador breeder with excellent abilities.. All in who you know. Most breeds are a far cry of what they used to be but thankfully there are some breeders out there still instilling purpose, function and ability..

·
Super Moderator
4,593 Posts
There's the cuteness!!
I love the face. She looks all pitiful and innocent. Sweetness. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome though to be fair with the Labrador comment it is all in how they are bred, not sure where you live but down south there are quite a few serious Labrador breeder with excellent abilities.. All in who you know. Most breeds are a far cry of what they used to be but thankfully there are some breeders out there still instilling purpose, function and ability..
I like some Labs. They're just not my cup of tea.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts