Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Is what Bernie thinks about bathing lol

Merry xmass everyone I won't be back for a while :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
LMAO Sad face.Loki loves water everybody else not so much.Pepper is the worst she gets her center of gravity as low as possible then freezes.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol David, great shot, glad my boys are ok witht he bath, hahaha, that was Penny's face, :p Merry x-mas :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
GREAT PIC :) Kera loves baths :) she hops in the tub everytime she goes into the bathroom, Nilla and Tonka dont fight it, Dora pretty much wont just hop in but dosent mind the bath part, Kings weird I have to put him in the tub and like cali 2 b.c said he just frezes in a low position (I dont mind cause hes not tryin to hop out or anything :) ) and Bella is a weirdo, shell hop in but dosent like when I turn on the water but then shes fine and sit and I HAVE to hold her paw haha THE WHOLE TIME :) Merry XMAS David TY for the pic

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LMAO poor guy he looks so sad. I'm lucky both my boys love water and will jump in the tub when it's time for a bath. When we had Mack Truck it would take Ryan and I both to get his big butt in there, then he would have to hold him tight while I tried to wash him off. I bet that's how guys feel in the rodeo when they try to tie up the little cows lol.

·
Registered
859 Posts
aww he looks so sad! LOL great pic! Unfortunately ashes loves water so it's a pain in the butt to bathe her AND the other dogs! LOL

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
I know that face! It's the "Look at me so sad, you know you wanna pity me!" face. Kane pulls it all the time, even though he looooooves water everywhere else. He goes crazy for the hose and loves to swim in circles in a local lake we have.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
awesome shot, but the poor pup look so put out

now feel free to come bath my 10 lol

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
ahahahaha classic. i love it. poor bernie his daddy is so mean to want him clean and smellin purty. lmao. merry christmas!!!

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
lol my dog isn't to fond of bathing either

·
Registered
795 Posts
lmao, omg what a pitiful little face!!!
I love this picture!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts